Carlos Tevez (9 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
If I were Messi I wouldn't care what those peasants think either, and I'm being dead serious.
You're American, you'd never understand and i mean no offense. It's just that there's a time when Football was a sport for the working class, for the poor people, they were the ones filling up stadiums all over the world. In SA, some parts of it anyway, still is like that. Tevez represents them.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I get that, I'm just saying that's not enough to earn you a spot on the team and there's no reason for Messi to care about them. He's representing the whole country, that's all that matters. But yeah, I get what you're saying.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Oh no it isn't, that protest will change nothing. I've asked 3 Argentine friends what were the chances of Tevez being called up again, they all said none. Sabella and the players don't want him.

And i understand Messi has to reason to but i'm just saying he will never be a hero for his people. Don't think that's what he was aiming to be anyways...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
When the ref disallowed that goal I was laughing my ass off. He's playing great, but some force field is preventing him to score.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The way you fanboy for EPL teams, Dortmund/Bayern and these La Liga faggots…man…gotta stop. Its bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and…the goal is coming in the final.

Wishful thinking tho?
I'm not fanboying. Just saying there's a reason Tevez isn't on the squad and that's because he's not that good :p

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
When Messi and his band of merry Argentines get dumped early from the WC again... Tevez will be off on a beach somewhere smirking. Messi has no idea how to play in that side where he thinks he should be the focal point of every attacking sequence. I honestly think they'd be a better side with Tevez than with him, as Tevez would allow for a better expression of team play. Perhaps they'll prove me wrong this world cup, yet I think it is more likely that they are gone in the first knockout round. Again.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He's cursed in Europe. Can't find any other reason.
Lol, I'm also leaning towards that explanation.

This is how bad it looks: Some days ago it was exactly 5 years since his last goal in Europe. After he scored that goal on April 7th 2009 against Porto, he played:
- 1864 minutes (equivalent to 20 full matches)
- 25 matches
- 20 as a starter

Scored 0 goals, made 2 assists (1 against Aris and 1 against Trabzonspor)

Imagine if a starting attacker in Juve spends 25 rounds without scoring a goal and makes only 2 assists against Sassuolo and Livorno! And it's not because the competition in Europe is so much stronger compared to serie A or the EPL. Some of these 25 matches were against Aris, Salzburg, Trabzonspor, Timisoara, Kobenhavn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)