Carlos Tevez (164 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
i think it was intentional but the fact that he apologized when he did it helped himself a lot.
I'll agree with the non Juve fan here & say it was intentional as well. Which seems to be what every, supposedly, neutral observer seems to be saying anyway.

I didn't think it was intentional at first, but the replay they showed after the game made me change my mind. He had a lot of time & space to jump clean over the goalie, but just opted to put his foot down. The fact he immediately apologised & admitted to "touching" the goalie saved him from a deserved straight red.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I think he did it to save time... He knew he wouldn't get a red card if he immediately apologised..

that...and it is fucking fiorentina.. those fuckers deserve a bullet to the head

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I thought that 'stamp' was intentional as soon as I saw it, you could see him straighten his leg. Odd what goes through the mind of footballers at certain points, when the adrenalin is flowing. Maybe he was a little frustrated that he didn't score again, but it would have been a ridiculous scenario to get a red card.

I liked his overall game, he was a little unlucky not to fashion himself a better chance or shot.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It did seem a bit intentional unfortunately - a very strange thing to do considering the situation.

He must be frustrated after today since he got away a number of good shots but somehow managed to blast them straight at the keeper virtually on every occasion.

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
I thought that 'stamp' was intentional as soon as I saw it, you could see him straighten his leg. Odd what goes through the mind of footballers at certain points, when the adrenalin is flowing. Maybe he was a little frustrated that he didn't score again, but it would have been a ridiculous scenario to get a red card.

I liked his overall game, he was a little unlucky not to fashion himself a better chance or shot.
when you jump you straighten your leg before you land so you can create space for impulse in your knee joint

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Mus™;4484488 said:
when you jump you straighten your leg before you land so you can create space for impulse in your knee joint
You do, but it's easy to see that Tevez does it deliberately, his other leg doesn't have the same action:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)