Carlos Tevez (133 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Tevez may be a little off, but nothing that some rest can't help, he's been playing week in and week out. Maybe Vucinic (or Osvaldo) with Llorente against Verona?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I love these images, I love Juventus social-media developement
:agree:

Easily one of the best clubs in the world to take advantage of social media. In both languages too.

And to think just about 5 years ago we had a website that posted English news\updates 2-3 days later than the Italian version.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:agree:

Easily one of the best clubs in the world to take advantage of social media. In both languages too.

And to think just about 5 years ago we had a website that posted English news\updates 2-3 days later than the Italian version.
Yeh, i remember when i started supporting Juve... the media development and social thingy was non existant and terribad. Now they are getting very "pop" to say something. and im loving it.

The IloveJU thing was really nice.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
[h=5]Juventus
[/h]Carlos Tevez has managed to pull off the impossible. We still can't quite believe it ourselves.

Find out exactly what tomorrow at 10.00 CET.
He found a way of getting us back to the CL. You heard it here first.

- - - Updated - - -

Now seriously it's probably just some trivial shit like "he got 23834 million happy bday comments" or smtg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)