Carlos Tevez (13 Viewers)

AleTozzi

Jan 2, 2014
:wink:

I just don't understand why people who are not Italian are supporting Juve. I mean, do you see us supporting any other team in Europe? No Italian would ever support Hajduk. You know your team suck and you come to support Juve and then trying to tell us what to do with our team? :blah:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:wink:

I just don't understand why people who are not Italian are supporting Juve. I mean, do you see us supporting any other team in Europe? No Italian would ever support Hajduk. You know your team suck and you come to support Juve and then trying to tell us what to do with our team? :blah:
Yeah, you're right, Hajduk suck. But you're still a troll, lame one.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Ive been to four games, two in Turin, and sat amongst tifosi who had nothing but genuine respect for "outsiders" supporting their team.

If by some small chance you aren't a troll, and you firmly believe that noone living outside of a country can support a team within it then you are as narrow minded as they come.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Have you ever come to Turin to just watch one Juve game live?

We're pretty serious with non-Italians supporting Juve. Come to stadium to see it yourself lol
Joining international forum and at the same time hating foreigners who support Juve. :lol:

AleTozzi

Jan 2, 2014
Joining international forum and at the same time hating foreigners who support Juve. :lol: Obvious troll.
Someone needs to tell you people the truth :lol:

If you watch Juve matches a lot, you should know that Juve fans are racist. How many times did we have to play behind doors due to racism? Sorry to break it to you but we don't really consider non-Italians are real fans. I'd love to see you coming into our ultras and introduce yourself as a Juve fan :lol:

AleTozzi

Jan 2, 2014
You're not convincing anyone.
Why don't you come to any match this year? Your ticket is on me. Let's see.

Let me ask you something. Why would you support Italian team? Do you see Italians supporting Croatian team? You don't even speak Italian. How can you support a team from Italy? You dont even understand what players are saying or coach. You don't even know what fans are chanting :lol:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Someone needs to tell you people the truth :lol:

If you watch Juve matches a lot, you should know that Juve fans are racist. How many times did we have to play behind doors due to racism? Sorry to break it to you but we don't really consider non-Italians are real fans. I'd love to see you coming into our ultras and introduce yourself as a Juve fan :lol:
Can we modify the "worst member of the year" poll & add this guy? I almost think I'd rather have 10 JuveSardu's on this forum than this.

Ma vaffanculo!

Ive been to four games, two in Turin, and sat amongst tifosi who had nothing but genuine respect for "outsiders" supporting their team.

If by some small chance you aren't a troll, and you firmly believe that noone living outside of a country can support a team within it then you are as narrow minded as they come.
Yep, I've been to watch Inter & honestly people respect you for traveling all the way to see the team play. Two of my good friends sit in the Curva & they both consider me a real fan.

And I hear the same about foreigners who have gone to Juve, Milan, Fiorentina etc games.

AleTozzi

Jan 2, 2014
Yep, I've been to watch Inter & honestly people respect you for traveling all the way to see the team play. Two of my good friends sit in the Curva & they both consider me a real fan.

And I hear the same about foreigners who have gone to Juve, Milan, Fiorentina etc games.
They both consider real fan because you copy-paste your signature in Italian? I think you're Italian wanna-be.

Let me tell you something that %99 of the world knows. We italians are racist. Do you understand that? If you watch little bit of Serie A, you should have known that by now. I was born in Fossano which is 20 mins away from stadium, how can you ever be a fan like me? Sorry if I come harsh but this is not about Juve, why would anyone support a team from different country? It wouldn't be normal for me to support a team from some country where I don't even speak the language of. How many Italians do you know that support Croatian/Turkish/Danish/French etc. team? It's not normal man, Italians would never do that.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
He's not real, neither was JuveSardu. All doubles I guess.
I think JuveSardu is also on another site, so I think he's real. This guy could be a troll/double though, you're right.

- - - Updated - - -

They both consider real fan because you copy-paste your signature in Italian? I think you're Italian wanna-be.

Let me tell you something that %99 of the world knows. We italians are racist. Do you understand that? If you watch little bit of Serie A, you should have known that by now. I was born in Fossano which is 20 mins away from stadium, how can you ever be a fan like me? Sorry if I come harsh but this is not about Juve, why would anyone support a team from different country? It wouldn't be normal for me to support a team from some country where I don't even speak the language of. How many Italians do you know that support Croatian/Turkish/Danish/French etc. team? It's not normal man, Italians would never do that.
:lol: Yeah, definitely a troll. I don't even think a racist would just so boldly announce that he (as well as the entirety of his country) is racist.

And the fact that I know Italians who support non-Italian teams kind of disproves your statement, and that's just people I know personally.

AleTozzi

Jan 2, 2014
He's not real, neither was JuveSardu. All doubles I guess.
Croatian, come on tell me about Juve to me :lol:

What's next? Are you going to teach us how to make a pizza or pasta too? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Yeah, definitely a troll. I don't even think a racist would just so boldly announce that he (as well as the entirety of his country) is racist.

And the fact that I know Italians who support non-Italian teams kind of disproves your statement, and that's just people I know personally.
We don't have to announce, UEFA keep track of that. Italian teams got punished most in Europe due to racism :lol:

You see, just because you don't speak Italian you dont even know basic facts about us. Guardian or Telegraph won't keep you informed about Italian teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)