Carlos Tevez (17 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
He said he'd like to return to Boca after his contract with us runs out.
He says stuff like this all the time throughout his career. I personally think he will renew his deal next year or the year after for an additional 2 years, then he will maybe return to Argentina. I don't see him leaving Juventus after just 3 seasons in Italy. After all, he stayed at Man City for 4 years and he really did not like it there and talked about Argentina alll the time. Also with him not being in the national team he prob gets a lot more time to go visit and he can spend the summers there and have his family visit him in Turin (the mother of his kid apparently did not like England, so kept the family in Argentina).

He came here at his peak and I think he really considers Juventus an elite club given the history so I think he will definitely be here for a while. But even if he left, having a top striker for 3 seasons for a low transfer fee is still great when yhou consider the money we tossed in the garbage with Amauri, Iaquinta, Diego..

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Per quanto riguarda Tevez, secondo Sky Sport, non si sa ancora quando rientrerà comunque è in Argentina per problemi famigliari, ha comunque avvisato la società che ha fatto tutte le verifiche del caso e gli ha accordato un ulteriore permesso.

- - - Updated - - -

Per quanto riguarda Tevez, secondo Sky Sport, non si sa ancora quando rientrerà comunque è in Argentina per problemi famigliari, ha comunque avvisato la società che ha fatto tutte le verifiche del caso e gli ha accordato un ulteriore permesso.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Seems there are complications with his wife's pregnancy: http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raisp...em-e8d1799b-faf5-417f-90b6-48f6eda195ca.html?

7 months pregnant and she's now been taken to a hospital after something went wrong. Tevez is staying in Argentina for now, due to this.

Hopefully it all goes well... I say that not only as a selfish fan (as he will probably get depressed and go through a dip in form if this doesn't end well), but it's obviously sad were it to end in a bad way.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
people don't need so many kids

7 billion retards

do we need more really??
Yep, some of us should learn to use a fucking condom after two kids.

--

And I've watched too closely how everything can go straight to hell after getting a child...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Seems there are complications with his wife's pregnancy: http://www.raisport.rai.it/dl/raisp...em-e8d1799b-faf5-417f-90b6-48f6eda195ca.html?

7 months pregnant and she's now been taken to a hospital after something went wrong. Tevez is staying in Argentina for now, due to this.

Hopefully it all goes well... I say that not only as a selfish fan (as he will probably get depressed and go through a dip in form if this doesn't end well), but it's obviously sad were it to end in a bad way.
That's terrible news. :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)