Carlos Tevez (10 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I like how he holds our badge after he scores. If he kissed it I'd think he was going overboard, but it's a nice compromise :)

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #3,511
    Yep, Llorente and Marchisio in particular owe him a couple of beers. But still, we havent seen production like this for ages.
    well if you think back to pescara vs juve :chin: scored a hattrick + 2 assists in one game

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    What i still can not understand is how he didnt get injured when after that Immobile tackle from behind right on his ankle. I just cant. I swear, if it was any other player in the world other than Tevez that player would have been sidelined for like a month...... Tevez's physical endurance is just out of this world.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    It must eat you up so much that Quag has a better record in the CL than Tevez :p

quag who?

- - - Updated - - -

What i still can not understand is how he didnt get injured when after that Immobile tackle from behind right on his ankle. I just cant. I swear, if it was any other player in the world other than Tevez that player would have been sidelined for like a month...... Tevez's physical endurance is just out of this world.
    :xfinger: counter-jinx

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Verona ? When we fell behind early in the game.
    But one thing,we need more of these type of performances in big games.He has been disappointing in the CL.

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah,his CL record is really awful.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
    It must eat you up so much that Quag has a better record in the CL than Tevez :p
    2 Champions League finals in first 2 attempts. "Quag has a better record in the CL than Tevez" :howler:
    and Tevez played a big part in that team. by my reckoning, ManUtd would have done better in 09 final if Tevez started instead of JiSung rubbish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)