Carlos Tevez (139 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Every morning I wake up: Go on YouTube, and start the video. Then bust into the Tevez Ven Bailalo dance.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Guys I don't know if this has been posted but:

- Since he arrived Manchester City has scored 58 goals, 3rd with most goals scored at the EPL, only below RvP (83) and Rooney (76).
- Has had 24 assissts. Tévez has participated in 82 goals in just 113 games.
- Has scored 12 goals from outside the boxt in the last 4 seasons.

:tuttosport:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Remember rumours of Tevez wanting to leave city a few seasons back where I was at a West Ham away game vs Palace where the hammers fans were singing "He wants to come home......He wants to come hooooome!! Carlos Tevez!!........He wants to come home. Literally the whole game. And I thought, wish we could sign him :klin:

Oct 23, 2012
For the fee we got him at I will be shocked if this doesn't prove to be a huge bargain. We paid a higher fee to bring Asamoah here! Looking forward to seeing him out on the pitch this season.

Does anyone think he (Tevez) and Llorente will be involved in the Cup of Champions to be played in America in late July, early August? I would think some of the players involved in the Confedations Cup (Buffon, Chiello, Bonucci, Barzagli, Marchisio) will be given more of a chance to rest during that tournament. Given that Giacc and Gio didn't play as much during the 12-13 campaign, I'm sure they will be available for that tournament.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #779
    Tevez & Llorente of course, why wouldn't they?

The others will definitely be given a longer rest, not sure how much longer though. But them missing out a bit isn't that big of a deal since they only really need to regain match fitness and not come into a new club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)