Carlos Tevez (23 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I'm not sure how much of a difference that'll make come the start of the CL.

What having the continuity did do, though, was allow Juve to move very early on the transfer market and have their squad almost completed while a lot of top sides were still figuring out what to do.

Now that extra few weeks of having the virtually the whole squad together can't hurt Juve, but I doubt it'll be decisive in CL games.
It will play a role, some coaches will take some time, before they figure out how to take the maximum of their players.
They will make changes to those teams and some players make take some time to give their best and their slightly new role/task.

However, no as much as we would hope.
We would be optimized from the start. However, i believe that we will see many changes too, our forward line will change dramatically, both their persons and the roles and the dynamic behaviour among the lines.
Ogbonna and possibly Kolarov could bring more changes and opions in the defense as well.
These will affect our gameplay in a lesser degree.

However we will have a concrete advantage above the best, changes bring risks and the difference among us is not so great, so that they cant compensate a possible mishap, in any sector.
Except Bayern, Bayern is so inferior in every line, that seem capable of overwhelming us even with some handicaps.
This non coah they have already managed to lose their first title, but in time things will most probably find their way by themselves...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IM a little bit scared on how Napoli and Fioretina have reinforced.... especially fiorentina. I have this eerie feeling that Rossi will carry this dudes to so many victories.

On the napoli side... benitez seems to be ready and obliged to use insigne.....That will deifinitely improve insigne to the player he is suppoused to be.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
It seems strange that in five years in England he didn't speak a word of English, but in two months in Italy he's speaking Italian? It's a great sign because it shows his willingness to settle into life. However the presence of a translator in the interviews I assume means he can only speak a little bit.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
My guess is that it would be much easier for a Spanish speaking person to learn Italian then to learn English, given that the Italian and Spanish languages are derived from Latin :tup:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
My guess is that it would be much easier for a Spanish speaking person to learn Italian then to learn English, given that the Italian and Spanish languages are derived from Latin :tup:
Yes and Argentine Spanish seems even more similar to Italian. I remember his press conference and although I don't know Spanish I understood almost everything.

Mar 30, 2006
He looked so much better when given the freedom to roam. He's in fantastic shape too.
Too bad he needs to lose 10 kilos haha.

Yeah he was brilliant when he was given freedom. I loved how serious he took it and kept looking to take responsibility for the attack. We have leaders in defense and midfield but we have lacked a go to guy in attack. At first I thought he was not taking charge and he lost the ball too much but it was easy to see his confidence build as the game went on.

I love that he is a Juve player!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
His second half was just WOW! Give him the freedom and he will be the playmaker further up front. Also, his defense work was great, ran after every ball in case he lost it, cant wait to see more from him!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)