Carlos Tevez (15 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IMO Tevez - Vucinic has a lot of potential. It could work better then Tevez - Llorente.

Last year nobody expected Conte to field Gio and Mirko together, but in the first half of the season they started almost every match.
We need to abuse the Llorente Tevez partnership in this preseason. We know how all our old strikers work, so we should focus on our new toys to understand theu gameplay. Vucinic works well with anyone, as long as he is not ur spearhead of the attack, so thats not a surprise.

And the gio Mirko was a fail for most of the time,

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He absolutely needs to drop far off Llorente because we really struggle against teams that decide to press us and force our forwards to always receive the ball with back to goal with intense pressure of defenders running through them.

That's the offensive weakness of this system. Our outlets are the wing players but they are not skilled. We need that extra outlet which should be the SS but it never really happened consistently last year.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Juventino★★★;4257557 said:
don't exaggerate :snoop:
It's a mild exaggeration I admit. But TBH I dont think we need a new Pirlo (spending 25m € on Verrati next year).
Look at how other big teams play and you can't miss my point - having a regista isn't vital for this Juve team to win. I'm simply moving the creative department from midfield to attack will only make space for a more solid midfield with more physique..

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Capocannoniere this year is gonna be great.Unfortunately i dont see neither Tevez nor Llorente coming close to battling for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally think both will score about 15 each.

Nov 1, 2002
It's a mild exaggeration I admit. But TBH I dont think we need a new Pirlo (spending 25m € on Verrati next year).
Look at how other big teams play and you can't miss my point - having a regista isn't vital for this Juve team to win. I'm simply moving the creative department from midfield to attack will only make space for a more solid midfield with more physique..
agree, but having creative midfielder and creative attacker will make the team much better with more options. Pirlo is not only creative but can take off pressure of his team mates because of his ability of reading the game and more importantly his skills. without Pirlo there will be more long passes straight to the attackers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)