Carlos Tevez (140 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marchisio would have never made the first team if it wasn't for Calciopoli. He admitted that much himself.

De Ceglie. :yao:
Our primavera was a fraction of now

bar vidal and pirlo, our current midfield is a fraction of the precalciopoly one

make honest comparisons

- - - Updated - - -

He would spent his career in mid or bottom table clubs. He could never dream of fitting here.
he's better then tacchinardi, conte claimed he's better then he was. offcourse he'd fit. Just not in the starting 11

HolyNo10

Jul 21, 2013
Del Piero is gone. He is the past. Get over it.

Del Piero is past for you. I grew up with that player since i was a little child. He is true history for Juventus and for not letting him retire from football playing for gis favourite lady is a big mistake. That is my opinion. If you dont like it its ok.

That would be a disgrace to platini who was tree times as good.

3 ballon d'or, against 0.
Platini is a creature only wants money, He palyed for money, he became leadef of UEFA for the money, he does everything for money. As a player i loved him, as a human being i hate him. Alex played 19 years to this club. He turned his back to a buch of millions to stay to Turin so dont speak highest of Platini than him. Thats a total dosgrace.

HolyNo10

Jul 21, 2013
Del Piero played here for free I guess.
the football is professional, so everyone get paid, I didnt say that Del Piero played for free but he could have won much more money but he just didnt want to leave the team. Thats what i think. I said its my opinion. Lets stop here because that thread is about Carlos Tevez and not Del Piero and i am sorry for my first post in the first place as i can see there were a lot of critisism.

P.S. Why somene sent me a notification "get out"? Send me PM if you want to tell me more.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
Del Piero is past for you. I grew up with that player since i was a little child. He is true history for Juventus and for not letting him retire from football playing for gis favourite lady is a big mistake. That is my opinion. If you dont like it its ok.

Platini is a creature only wants money, He palyed for money, he became leadef of UEFA for the money, he does everything for money. As a player i loved him, as a human being i hate him. Alex played 19 years to this club. He turned his back to a buch of millions to stay to Turin so dont speak highest of Platini than him. Thats a total dosgrace.
the football is professional, so everyone get paid, I didnt say that Del Piero played for free but he could have won much more money but he just didnt want to leave the team. Thats what i think. I said its my opinion. Lets stop here because that thread is about Carlos Tevez and not Del Piero and i am sorry for my first post in the first place as i can see there were a lot of critisism.

P.S. Why somene sent me a notification "get out"? Send me PM if you want to tell me more.
Some people here are just moron. Fuck them DelPiero hater, I grew up watching young Ale so I can pretty much understand your feeling :)

Anyway, Tevez shouldnt really think about Maradona, that guy is crazy mind. Tevez wouldnt flop here.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

It was @Deep C . He's probably too afraid.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Some people here are just moron. $#@! them DelPiero hater, I grew up watching young Ale so I can pretty much understand your feeling :)

Anyway, Tevez shouldnt really think about Maradona, that guy is crazy mind. Tevez wouldnt flop here.
Oh!! so now im a del piero hater because i state the fact that he is not playing here and that i do not agree with retiring numbers?.

I think that theres no sane juventini who can genuinely "hate" del piero, so dont do stupid comment slike that. Sadly for us, Del Piero is gone , past, not here, history. Get that into your 2 thicks skulls and stop behaving like ladies.
And since when we said that we support agnellis behavior and del piero´s treatment? . You are totally confusing things.
What happened to the guy was a disgrace.. but that doesnt change the fact that he IS NOT HERE ANYMORE, and we should look to a life without him. Letting our feelings get the best of ous will only cloud our minds. And ur mind is very clouded right now.

-

HolyNo10

Jul 21, 2013
Oh!! so now im a del piero hater because i state the fact that he is not playing here and that i do not agree with retiring numbers?.

I think that theres no sane juventini who can genuinely "hate" del piero, so dont do stupid comment slike that. Sadly for us, Del Piero is gone , past, not here, history. Get that into your 2 thicks skulls and stop behaving like ladies.

And since when we said that we support agnellis behavior and del piero´s treatment? . You are totally confusing things.
What happened to the guy was a disgrace.. but that doesnt change the fact that he IS NOT HERE ANYMORE, and we should look to a life without him. Letting our feelings get the best of ous will only cloud our minds. And ur mind is very clouded right now.

-

But dude, i dont seek an argument, i just said my opinion. I said Tevez is very low to carry number 10 after Alex. In my eyes noone will be capable of having it. Just that. I dont want you to agree with me. Some just started "shouting" against me.

Eh what now? It was a -rep comment, $#@!.
Why you want me to get out?

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012

-
nothing personal on you man.

signed on a blank piece of paper...show me another wc played that done that
this.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
DP is class and will never be surpassed. Nothing new here.

If we fool ourselves believeing that another DP will come, we will be waiting for a lifetime. So better just accept the fact that we need to have a life after del piero and just let wounds heal with time.

Another Dp, Baggio or platini isnt likely to happen anytime soon, maybe never again...so let this feelings go. Really.

We dont need to get "so attached" to the number 10... to the point of rejecting a world class player like Tevez, just because he doesnt have "del piero´s class", when very few footballers can even get close to how graceful this man was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)