Carlos Tevez (157 Viewers)

HolyNo10

Jul 21, 2013
Really sad to see the number 10 in the back of this guy... That number should have beer retired in my opinion and have a huge kit hanging from the roof of the stadium.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Just remember Nedveds first season up until Christmas. If any of you lot are old enough to remember that is.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4246899 said:
So I can't judge his performance in friendlies? Smh....
You can judge whoever you want Big man ;)

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
Just remember Nedveds first season up until Christmas. If any of you lot are old enough to remember that is.

yeah, Nedved's first season was pretty average, Trez and Del Piero had the biggest contribution for the title. But in 2003 Nedved was by far our best player, such a pity he didn't play in the final...:cry:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah he struggled badly. Mostly due to formation. I mean Nedved.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, Nedved's first season was pretty average, Trez and Del Piero had the biggest contribution for the title. But in 2003 Nedved was by far our best player, such a pity he didn't play in the final...:cry:
After we switched to 4312 that same year Nedved's level of performance increased.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Oh no Tevez didn't score 3 goals in his first 45 minutes playing against Milan's first team defence with half our team missing!! Disater! Marotta is shit. SELL!!!! Get Borriello back!

:sergio:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Even more relevant and for those whose football knowledge doesn't stretch that far back, when Tevez moved to a new league in 2006 it took him until March 2007 to score his first goal.

Now I'm not saying its going to take that long with him being older, at a better club and all, but he's obviously going to take some time to get used to the game here.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Really sad to see the number 10 in the back of this guy... That number should have beer retired in my opinion and have a huge kit hanging from the roof of the stadium.
OR you could not retire it and have a giant #10 kit with Del Piero's name on the back hanging over the stadium.

Just be glad you have a player worthy of the #10.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
What's with people genuinely giving a fuck about how anyone played in the friggin Trofeo TIM?

Who gives a shit? It's a fucking glorified kick about, just be glad we had no major injuries, and that we didn't win.

Hell the most I celebrated during that tourney was when Licht took out Boateng... of course, then Marco had to go all supahstah

:p

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Del Piero is gone. He is the past. Get over it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That would be a disgrace to platini who was tree times as good.

3 ballon d'or, against 0.

Juventino[RUS];4247350 said:
He was awful yesterday , deal with it, life goes on
Welcome to the concept of preseason game. namely, put random players on the field to get a bit of early match fitness, and see who pushes it the most.

tevez did quite well in that regard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)