Carlos Tevez (144 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
Bear in mind (mind$#@!?) that llorente and tevez have never played in the same league. altho both should easely understand eachother due to the simularities between spanish spanish (lol) and argentine spanish, they should be able to communicate.

But this is normal.

I advice everyone to look at the first games from juve under conte. Remember how when pirlo got the ball, a line of 4 players (the 4-2-4) surged forward ? it was quite funny to see really.

baby steps

I know why you say this, and imma let you finish, but del piero looked best in the "sony minidisc" shirt, hands down.

Of course i know its still early

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Wasent meant to come over offensive, just informing ;)

how excellent that we got our team finished so soon. we should reap the benefits of this

it will take some time before napoli and fiorentine get in some shape, especially napoli.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Wasent meant to come over offensive, just informing ;)

how excellent that we got our team finished so soon. we should reap the benefits of this

it will take some time before napoli and fiorentine get in some shape, especially napoli.
yep, it's vital to earn as many pnts as possible before CL starts and before our rivals figure out wtf to do with their squads.

PS Meelan will be busy with CL qualification

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Starting to look very fit now and it just pleases me to see him so happy!

Can't wait for him to start bossing in the Serie-A and in the CL!

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
The pressure and environments in Manchester wasn't easy on Tevez and he looks relieved being in Italy with Juve.. If Tevez becomes the Tevez of first season with Titty we have a one man army in Carlitos..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)