Carlos Tevez (9 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Tevez is not the problem but at the same time he isn't the solution either thats really the point i'm trying to make. People are making him out to be some magician for us, he has underperformed in the CL for us and thats the competition that matters most.

He is supposed to be our star player but i am yet to see a convincing performance from him in the CL so far when our backs are against the wall.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Like I said when he arrived, he's not gonna single handedly fire us through to the last stages of the CL, that's not even taking a shot at him. It's just true. Tevez is the man who you would want supporting a goal scoring machine, doing the dirty work that he's so good at and leaving somebody like a Falcao or a Cavani (When they're not dead with injuries or being converted in to a winger by a fucking plastic club) to get the job done in the box

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
When Tevez starts to show decline...then we prepare to offload him. Right now he is doing fine... but his partner Llorente is not.

Logic tells me we need to find a solution fast for LLorente instead of the one who is scoring in one way or another.

Thats being said..we need a real world class bomber. The previous years we were nitpicking... but the time has come and we have reached a ceiling. We need to spend in first class scorer to take the next step-

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
When Tevez starts to show decline...then we prepare to offload him. Right now he is doing fine... but his partner Llorente is not.

Logic tells me we need to find a solution fast for LLorente instead of the one who is scoring in one way or another.

Thats being said..we need a real world class bomber. The previous years we were nitpicking... but the time has come and we have reached a ceiling. We need to spend in first class scorer to take the next step-

Llorente was destined to become a cult figure for Bilbao. The kind of ugly striker who'd score important goals for them and then everyone would go to a local bar and people would say "Good old Fernando did it again".

And suddenly he's playing for Juventus. I'm sure he doesn't know how or why this has happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)