Carlos Tevez (12 Viewers)

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
should give this guy a rest. also, what's this urge to return to Boca? he's still got some years in him. same thing Riquelme did, went to Boca to retire at 30, played 6 years for them and now he's on his second club there.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Was feeding off absolute scraps against Napoli but did very well when he did got the ball, holding up play and creating openings, did he get fouled for the free kick on the second goal? If so then he had a hand all three goals and if not having a hand in two is pretty decent. Very instrumental in the final goal, if you know your football then you'll have really appreciated his performance last night. Forza Carlitos!

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
According to Wikipedia Tevez is on 38 goals for Juventus in all competitions. Am I right in thinking that if he makes it to 50 he'll be the first to do so since Iaquinta?

Hmm actually no, Iaquinta's wiki tells me he only made it to 40 goals for Juventus. I guess that means Tevez is on the verge of being our top scorer since Calciopoli?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
According to Wikipedia Tevez is on 38 goals for Juventus in all competitions. Am I right in thinking that if he makes it to 50 he'll be the first to do so since Iaquinta?

Hmm actually no, Iaquinta's wiki tells me he only made it to 40 goals for Juventus. I guess that means Tevez is on the verge of being our top scorer since Calciopoli?
I guess that's true anyways, but I wouldn't really trust Wikipedia goal statistics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)