Carlos Tevez (165 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero played most of his career in a league that in terms of defence was 7 lightyears ahead of england.
This.

Del Piero has finished with his left foot probably more than 30-40% of Tevez goals and I'm serious. I like Tevez ever since he signed, and I like him even more now but lets not be silly.

- - - Updated - - -

well, it's hardly a juventus forum when the main active mods are not even juve fans:

Burke - Bayern
Red - Aberdeeeen
Enron - Liverpool
Swag - Benfica
Juvejay - Yorkshire and northhampton
Azzuri - Del piero
Dule - Roma
Mark - Hockey. He doesn't even like Juve, just likes being a mercato "Guru"

This forum is practically corrupted.
So I'm the closest Juve fan out of all the Mods.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You certainly do, since you started following football like yesterday and it's the only way you can make the assessment. Here's another one for you Baggio>Del Piero.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You certainly do, since you started following football like yesterday and it's the only way you can make the assessment. Here's another one for you Baggio>Del Piero.
Debatable. But I wouldn't find it hilarious if some see Baggio the better player because Baggio was indeed a terrific talent. But saying Tevez is better finisher than Ale, that was something. :p

Dec 31, 2008
:lol:

dont be so mad and take it personally because people laugh at your retarded statements

i havent really seen baggio so ill pass

but i have seen del piero and tevez for many years

waste of bandwidth

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
just randomly asking: do you think CR7 is the greatest finisher ever? If not him, who is?
Batigol and Trezeguet would be my picks from the players I've seen in their prime. Batistuta was complete forward and had one of the best shots I've seen.

You?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)