Carlos Tevez (10 Viewers)

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
I admire his character and the comments he made about being himself.

As for the comments people are making about him deserving the number 10, he's only played 3 games so far and considering who had the number before him, it won't be easy to compare but he's doing well so far, lets hope he can keep up this form and help us go far in the CL.
It's. Just. A. Number.

What he does for Juve is far more important than what number he's wearing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

As for the comments people are making about him deserving the number 10, he's only played 3 games so far and considering who had the number before him, it won't be easy to compare but he's doing well so far, lets hope he can keep up this form and help us go far in the CL.
You can't compare. You just look at him as a player, and you can see that he fits the 10.

It's. Just. A. Number.

What he does for Juve is far more important than what number he's wearing.
..and what he will do time to do, once hits his stride. This is just a trailer of things to come. Tevez is going to be devastating once he finds peak form.

Jul 10, 2006
Yeah the travelling, time away from the team, extra playing time and possible injuries are a big pain we are avoiding. Especially with the amount of work he does during a game and the effort he puts in I could see him suffering injuries with so many games but luckily he avoids alot of extra burden by not being involved in the Argentina set up. Huge bonus for us. Most players of his level are in the national team for a really long time so the fact he is 29 and does not have to bother could mean he can stay healthy and fit for us for many many years.
If he keeps this form up he will be with Argentina before long. He didn't retire from international football, did he?

- - - Updated - - -

His attributes and style are classic for a #10.

No one is comparing him to del Piero. No one will ever compare to del Piero. But that doesn't mean that no one can ever wear the #10 shirt at Juve again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)