tevez - a f*cking battered dog

rooney - hobbit

hargreaves - a transexual

rio - a slimmed down orc

van der sar - pinocchio

ronaldo - just a mummy's boy

carrick - a cows backside
you rate players by their looks?
one must be questioning if its them or you who`s really transssexual.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
who was talking to you?
This is a forum mate..you want a private conversation with Trigger you PM him..

while i hate manure, remember it worked well for roma last year
ya and it worked for Man Utd quite well last season...its not a mus to have a fox in the box kind of striker IMO

no ive just picked up on the fact that man utd have the ugliest set of players ive come across, shame they had to sell their ugliest - luke chadwick
That guy was an absolute legend...:howler:

Last time i heard he was in Stoke,right??

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This is a forum mate..you want a private conversation with Trigger you PM him..

ya and it worked for Man Utd quite well last season...its not a mus to have a fox in the box kind of striker IMO

That guy was an absolute legend...:howler:

Last time i heard he was in Stoke,right??
i dont know i heard that he was doing a spot removal advert with schweinsteiger

as for tevez i dont think the fa will allow this move unless west ham receive an exceptable fee, since it will be his agent that will receive the fee

Geof

May 14, 2004
West Ham have actually been fined by the FA for signing Tevez & Mascherano £5,5 M. And Sheff Utd want them to be docked points.

Anyone knows exactly why? Things with the agents owning the players' rights?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
West Ham have actually been fined by the FA for signing Tevez & Mascherano £5,5 M. And Sheff Utd want them to be docked points.

Anyone knows exactly why? Things with the agents owning the players' rights?
sheff utd failed with that appeal and taking it to the european courts which i thought was illegal as just was gona do similar with calciopoli

basicallt tevez and mascherano play or used to play for west ham but is legally contracted to msi and not west ham property, so sheff utd argue, and its obviously quite clear thats the case,
imo relegate west ham and sheff utd and re instate watford :D

Mar 14, 2004
The Premier League will block Carlos Tevez's proposed move to Manchester United if they are not satisfied the transfer fee will go to West Ham.

Widespread reports on Thursday suggested United are leading the chase to sign the Argentine star and that talks over a move to Old Trafford are well underway.

Tevez is considering his future, with West Ham United hoping to hang on to the Argentine after his influential end to last season.

He has suggested he is looking to join a big club over the summer, but any move to Manchester United could be blocked by the Premier League.

West Ham claim they own the registration of Tevez after the league accepted in April that the club had terminated all agreements with the player's agent Kia Joorabchian.

The Premier League are planning to keep an eye on any transfer for Tevez to ensure that West Ham keep their promise of owning his registration.

A Premier League spokesman said: "As far as we are concerned any deal to take Carlos Tevez away from West Ham has to be done directly with the club."

Tevez, who is currently away on international duty at the Copa America, has been linked with a number of clubs including United, Real Madrid and Internazionale.

The classy forward says he has received no offers for his services as yet, but that he was flattered by the interest from some of the top clubs in Europe in him.

As far as I am aware, I have not received any official offers," Tevez told Argentine newspaper Clarin.

"Once an offer arrives then we will see. But the fact that Real Madrid, Internazionale and Manchester United are interested in me makes me proud."

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The Premier League will block Carlos Tevez's proposed move to Manchester United if they are not satisfied the transfer fee will go to West Ham.

Widespread reports on Thursday suggested United are leading the chase to sign the Argentine star and that talks over a move to Old Trafford are well underway.

Tevez is considering his future, with West Ham United hoping to hang on to the Argentine after his influential end to last season.

He has suggested he is looking to join a big club over the summer, but any move to Manchester United could be blocked by the Premier League.

West Ham claim they own the registration of Tevez after the league accepted in April that the club had terminated all agreements with the player's agent Kia Joorabchian.

The Premier League are planning to keep an eye on any transfer for Tevez to ensure that West Ham keep their promise of owning his registration.

A Premier League spokesman said: "As far as we are concerned any deal to take Carlos Tevez away from West Ham has to be done directly with the club."

Tevez, who is currently away on international duty at the Copa America, has been linked with a number of clubs including United, Real Madrid and Internazionale.

The classy forward says he has received no offers for his services as yet, but that he was flattered by the interest from some of the top clubs in Europe in him.

As far as I am aware, I have not received any official offers," Tevez told Argentine newspaper Clarin.

"Once an offer arrives then we will see. But the fact that Real Madrid, Internazionale and Manchester United are interested in me makes me proud."

ah just as i had said that the fa may block any move if west ham didnt receive any payment

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
United have said that the want to make the transfer in a proper way,so im guessing they wont have any issues with paying West Ham some money.They've never had financial issues anyway.

metalhead

Sep 23, 2005
United have said that the want to make the transfer in a proper way,so im guessing they wont have any issues with paying West Ham some money.They've never had financial issues anyway.
Well if MSI (real owners of Tevez and Macherano) recieve the money from the transfer it will show that West Ham have been lying all along by saying they own the players. Therefore they have been playing with a inelligable player.

If that happens then the Premier League either:
1. Made a mistake and believed West Ham's lies when everyone else knows that West Ham DONT own the players.
2. Are in on the deals and accepted them so they have those 2 players in the premiership even if it.

The thing is that Macherano is on loan to liverpool for 18 months, so if ManU want Tevez, they'll probably do the same thing.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
no ive just picked up on the fact that man utd have the ugliest set of players ive come across, shame they had to sell their ugliest - luke chadwick
Some of those aren't even particurlarly ugly, you just biased mate. And how the fook can you forget Paul Scholes, English uglyness personified, on such a list?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)