Carlos Tevez to Man Utd? (1 Viewer)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
United To Sign Tevez - Report

Premier League champions Manchester United will sign West Ham striker Carlos Tevez in a £20million deal next week, according to reports.

The Daily Mirror reports Sir Alex Ferguson has now given the go-ahead for United chief executive David Gill to put a deal in place to land the 23-year-old Hammers star.

Tevez is currently playing for Argentina in the Copa America, but United officials are planning talks with his advisors now Sheffield United's appeal against Tevez's 'illegal' registration has cooled.

Media Sports Investments, who have a stake in Tevez's former club Corinthians, claim to have the rights to the player and United may be prepared to sign Tevez on a 12-month loan if they cannot wrap up a permanent transfer for the forward.

eurosport.com

it has also been reported on calciomercato.com
Stampa inglese: il Manchester United prende Tevez!

Secondo il Daily Mirror, in settimana il Manchester United annuncerà l'acquisto di Carlos Tevez. L'accordo per l'attaccante argentino del West Ham sarebbe stato raggiunto nella notte sulla base di 20 milioni di sterline, poco meno di 30 milioni di euro. Il giocatore era seguito anche dall'Inter

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Man U are so thick, they were offered Tevez for free last year, but no, now they have to dish out 20m to sign it... n00bs. Almost Secco like.
They were offered Mascherano and Tevez for free but under the condition that they play every game. Ferguson obviously rejected that. Smart move IMO, it could have ruined the harmony of the club.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
They were offered Mascherano and Tevez for free but under the condition that they play every game. Ferguson obviously rejected that. Smart move IMO, it could have ruined the harmony of the club.
Where the hell do you all get the idea that Tevez and Mascherano were bought for free by West Ham? Nothing is for free except the air we breath. There is no way Corinthians would have let them go for peanuts.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I just read on West Ham official cite that Tevez was bought by Corinthians for 20mil pounds, a record in South America and sold to West Ham for an undisclosed sum. Like I said only the air we breath is for free.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
you seem to be missing the point though that both werew not actually bought by teh club but by agents. the club did not own teh players and were lucky to recieve anything.

undisclosed fee?could be a fiver for all you know. the agents were in control and moved both players when they thought that the time was appropriate. they whored them around england till one club was dumb enough to accept their terms, they got the right result with mascherano going to liverpool.
now they have both west ham and tevez by the short and curlies, waiting for an offer to match their valuation, once that happens, tevez will go,west ham will recieve an "undisclosed sum" and teh agents will make a killing

David01

Aug 20, 2006
you seem to be missing the point though that both werew not actually bought by teh club but by agents. the club did not own teh players and were lucky to recieve anything.

undisclosed fee?could be a fiver for all you know. the agents were in control and moved both players when they thought that the time was appropriate. they whored them around england till one club was dumb enough to accept their terms, they got the right result with mascherano going to liverpool.
now they have both west ham and tevez by the short and curlies, waiting for an offer to match their valuation, once that happens, tevez will go,west ham will recieve an "undisclosed sum" and teh agents will make a killing
They both are owned by a business man with a difficult name,:)disagree:for me that is)
he has given his ok to Tevez to negotiate with other teams. I'm not missing any point but some are dissing Man U for paying big for him now while he was for free earlier. Not true!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he isn't the kind of FW they require...they need some1 like Torres Trezeguet...they already have Rooney in that SS role

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Where the hell do you all get the idea that Tevez and Mascherano were bought for free by West Ham? Nothing is for free except the air we breath. There is no way Corinthians would have let them go for peanuts.
dude get your facts straight. MSI is a company that owned Tevez and Mascherano, they bought them and sent them to Corinthians for free, then they offered to send them to Man U for free but they would still be owned by MSI. Man U rejected so they went to West Ham, I'm not sure if MSI sold them to West Ham or they went for free. Rumors are that the financial backers of SMI is Abramovich, I doubt that though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
dude get your facts straight. SMI is a company that owned Tevez and Mascherano, they bought them and sent them to Corinthians for free, then they offered to send them to Man U for free but they would still be owned by SMI. Man U rejected so they went to West Ham, I'm not sure if SMI sold them to West Ham or they went for free. Rumors are that the financial backers of SMI is Abramovich, I doubt that though.
Get your facts straight,its MSI;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)