Carlos Alcaraz (1 Viewer)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Wonder how long giuntoli has been working on this, I doubt this was just a last minute operation.

wait, Southampton are in the championship? Since when lol

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Seriously... this was that name we were working on for days??? And at 35 Mill option??? Fucking hell we can barely sell our best players for that price let alone sign a 2nd div player from England... so when are we signing Sinner??

- - - Updated - - -

I hear his best friend is named Marcellus. @Alen
I thought it was Novak Djokovic

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Seriously... this was that name we were working on for days??? And at 35 Mill option??? Fucking hell we can barely sell our best players for that price let alone sign a 2nd div player from England... so when are we signing Sinner??

- - - Updated - - -

I thought it was Novak Djokovic
haven't we signed like 5 promising youngsters this January, when the fuck has that ever happened before? Why are you mad?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Loan.With.A.Buy.Option.

Not obligation or mandatory.

Can skip on buying him if we don't like, and buy options aren't set, can renegotiate them at will. As we seen in past many times. I mean Galatasaray made into an art form how they screwed with us on Felipe Melo lol.

And anyone think it's set in stone Fiorentina will pay 22m for Arthur as it's their option? Will be lucky to get 5m from them for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)