Carlos Alcaraz (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I mean Serie Ass clubs shopping in the championship now because of the sad sorry state of this circus league. Hell even lazio getting knocked back over a Sunderland winger ffs :lol:
If he's talented why the eff does it matter what league he was signed from? afterall its a 35mil option on a 20 y/o its not like its indicative of us being broke

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Not that impressed by his YouTube compilations. With that said, I'm happy with the low risk deal.

Southampton will be fighting for the playoffs and if they fail to make the premier league, we can negotiate and win with a lower fee.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #43
    If he's talented why the eff does it matter what league he was signed from? afterall its a 35mil option on a 20 y/o its not like its indicative of us being broke
    he getting a star at the stadium guaranteed.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    No talented 20 year olds have ever been found outside the Top 5 leagues clubs. NEVER. Also relegation isn't a thing so it's not like his club was in EPL recently.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    No talented 20 year olds have ever been found outside the Top 5 leagues clubs. NEVER. Also relegation isn't a thing so it's not like his club was in EPL recently.
    Won't be long till the financial state of serie Ass gets worse and we'll be knocking on the doors of league 1 and league 2 clubs in England for their players, because most of their valued assets do not exceed into double digits

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Because if it's not France, the Netherlands, or some South American shithole then it doesn't count.

I for one can't wait until we start signing quality MLS talents in a few years and this place riots :agree:

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
    There is probably about a 1% chance that Juve activate the option to buy. If he performs well and Juve want to keep him, they'll probably try to negotiate the price WAY down.

I dont know how anyone can be upset or angry about this. We need another option in the midfield/someone to challenge Miretti for playing time, and we got one.

If he completely sucks and has zero impact or rarely plays, who cares?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    There is probably about a 1% chance that Juve activate the option to buy. If he performs well and Juve want to keep him, they'll probably try to negotiate the price WAY down.

I dont know how anyone can be upset or angry about this. We need another option in the midfield/someone to challenge Miretti for playing time, and we got one.

If he completely sucks and has zero impact or rarely plays, who cares?
    I dont think Southampton would’ve let him go unless Juve gave them a good reason to. His contract isn’t up anytime soon either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)