Carlos Alcaraz (12 Viewers)

Jun 27, 2011
dude he is a player none of us heard of that his club signed for 15m last season and now his club is letting him go on a LOAN. that's how mediocre he is.

but some of you comparing this to vidal is absolute peak throating behaviour.

this forum has used to be about sensible logical approcah to signings. now no name players being compared to the best cm in history of juve.
That's how the best coups get done. Nobody knew who Kvarta was either.

Your opinion and negativity is as meaningless as the shit I flushed down the toilet couple of min ago to me.

Your post are usually comically stupid. But lately just just dumb and boring

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So we should never signed these two City and Milan rejects?

f-d43984a35c89?fit=crop&format=auto&h=675&q=50&w=1200&s=09208d928d6d29737b390a7c404357b64ff38b45.jpg

andrea_pirlo_1429044c.jpg

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bmynq6cjpl9gn2r5owa716nphwhbdodf89cm4wmpk&ep=v1_gifs_related&rid=200w.gif
this comparison makes no sense. tevez was already established as a top player and multiple title winner. the problems were with the club. pirlo same.

it's an insult to compare this guy to two top players like that. i thought you were smart but you pretty dumb aren't you?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Your opinion and negativity is as meaningless as the shit I flushed down the toilet couple of min ago to me.

imagine comparing kvara a stater at his club to a back up bench player.

your posts were always comically stupid. it's not your fault. it's your parents.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

If we had signed Kvarta two years ago when he was an unknown, Loin would have been trolling and calling him an unwanted, mediocre trash player too lol

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
this comparison makes no sense. tevez was already established as a top player and multiple title winner. the problems were with the club. pirlo same.

it's an insult to compare this guy to two top players like that. i thought you were smart but you pretty dumb aren't you?

Mr one trick pony lol, thats just lazy trolling. Your own words: "if they were good, their clubs wouldn't be letting them go to Juve".

It applies to Tevez and Pirlo too at those stages. And plenty of reactionary fans were against signing old finished players like them lol

But let's keep it at your every changing criteria. Let's assume clubs shouldn't be signing young players who didn't work out at their previous clubs. So let's go then here are some young players who were seen as "flops" or not ready yet in younger age in their clubs they left, so they shouldnt been signed by their next clubs? :

Davids in Milan
Vieira in Milan
Kluivert in Milan
Pirlo Inter
Seedorf in Inter
Bergkamp in Inter
Henry in Juventus
Vieri in Juventus

I'm trying to think of a 3rd what if big star we missed out on in Juve lol, but running blank.

I repeat, it applies to them: if they were good, their clubs wouldn't be letting them go to _________

- - - Updated - - -

Is he a magician? His hair is hovering inch above his scalp?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Mr one trick pony lol, thats just lazy trolling. Your own words: "if they were good, their clubs wouldn't be letting them go to Juve".

It applies to Tevez and Pirlo too at those stages. And plenty of reactionary fans were against signing old finished players like them lol

But let's keep it at your every changing criteria. Let's assume clubs shouldn't be signing young players who didn't work out at their previous clubs. So let's go then here are some young players who were seen as "flops" or not ready yet in younger age in their clubs they left, so they shouldnt been signed by their next clubs? :

Davids in Milan
Vieira in Milan
Kluivert in Milan
Pirlo Inter
Seedorf in Inter
Bergkamp in Inter
Henry in Juventus
Vieri in Juventus

I'm trying to think of a 3rd what if big star we missed out on in Juve lol, but running blank.

I repeat, it applies to them: if they were good, their clubs wouldn't be letting them go to _________

- - - Updated - - -

Is he a magician? His hair is hovering inch above his scalp?
i don't know what to say. you are comparing apples to oranges. it is not same comparison at all

if he was good you wouldn't be hearing about signing him at last day of market closing.

notice how in the transfer thread not once has this player been mentioned as a player to get? now suddenly you guys are all experts comparing him to next best thing.

i'm really disappointed how dumb this forum has become... but will absolutely be reminding everyone how shit he is when he fails. i am done being nice to you throaters. and will gloat in all your faces when he like chiesa fails.

Jun 27, 2011
i don't know what to say. you are comparing apples to oranges. it is not same comparison at all

if he was good you wouldn't be hearing about signing him at last day of market closing.

notice how in the transfer thread not once has this player been mentioned as a player to get? now suddenly you guys are all experts comparing him to next best thing.

i'm really disappointed how dumb this forum has become... but will absolutely be reminding everyone how shit he is when he fails. i am done being nice to you throaters. and will gloat in all your faces when he like chiesa fails.
Nobody cares what you think. You have no clue what you're talking about. You don't know anything about this player. And you're shitting all over him. Grow up child.

Looks like a player Giuntoli and Allegri wanted. Under the radar operation. From what we see, exactly the type of player we were looking for and needed. That's it.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What? He was absolutely a key player for them down the stretch last season. One of the only bright spots in a dire campaign for them. He played in 18 of 20 Premier League Matches for them after his transfer last January and started most of them. Had 4 goals - 2 assists in those 1035 minutes. And from articles written in summer, both Milans, Benfica, RB Leipzig, amongst others were interested in him…

Not saying this means he’s worth €50mil… but a selling club can set whatever valuation they want… and we have a loan with option. Good deal in my eyes, even if I wish the option was down at ~40
I was meaning more that he isn't really a guaranteed starter or seen as the main man for them, which is what you'd expect for someone costing 50m from the Championship. I think most Southampton fans and premier league/championship fans would agree that he hasn't fully established himself and the price would be above their expectations. For a 35m increase in value in a year I'd expect him to have achieved more.

I like that we have an option on the deal but the price is just so much higher from where I would expect. If we were to take the option it would likely be our budget for the summer, probably with some sales too.

I'm actually excited to see him, we'll just need to wait and see whether he is worth exercising the option.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the southampton fans think there is no way juve signs him permanently, let alone foe the reported fee.

thats guintoli level. weah , alcaraz, djalo.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you insulting the king of tuz?
thanks bro. glad to have your support. i am just trying to keep the expectations realistic instead of these insane comparisons to vidal and tevez.

Last edited:

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Pretty massive gamble by Giuntoli. Totally understand the desire to improve our midfield, and you could tell Giuntoli was shopping around with the reported interest in Henderson. But was this kid really the best available option? And for that price?

At the very least, we are on the hook to pay between 4-6m euros for a 5-month rental. That is a LOT of money for an unproven player who isn't getting regular playing time in a second division club (even if they are about to be promoted). Gio Reyna just moved to Forest for a 1m loan fee.

The 50m future option seems absurdly high, even if he plays in a premium position. What has he done to warrant that number? Played a few times for Argentina U23? There doesn't appear to have even been any other clubs interested in him. IMO the fee is around double what it should have been.

Wish him the best of luck and hope he hits the ground running and integrates well with the squad and Allegri's tactics, but I'm having a hard time seeing the long-term benefits of this transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)