Cappello is the new coach? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Juventus have confirmed Fabio Capello as their new coach.

The respected tactician has quit Roma for a new challenge and signed a three-year deal on Friday.

Juve were left looking for a new manager after opting to sever ties with Marcello Lippi.

The Old Lady of Turin were tipped to move for Monaco boss Didier Deschamps, but the availability of Capello opted them to switch their attentions to Rome.

Capello has seemingly grown frustrated with Roma's lack of financial muscle in the transfer market.

The sale of Walter Samuel to Real Madrid appeared to hit Capello hard and he has now decided to head for a new challenge.

Juve had a disappointing campaign both domestically and in Europe and Capello has been charged with the task of reviving their fortunes after inking a three-year deal.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
I knew it wasnt gonna be Deschamps, Juve is too ambitious for that. This just proves yet another time how extremely clever they are, and also that Juve is maintaining their status as the greatest club in the world!. Thanks Juve!!! ;):thumb:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I hope it is true , because he is the best in serie a with lippi , since lippi is gone he is the best ,he is better than both brandilli and dechamp.

please moggi make it happen:cheesy:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
...the hell with EURO 2004 i just cannot wait for the next season to start.. my blood is pumping again....damn... thats the best thing hapen to Juve since hearing Lippi resigns again....:excited:

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
I hope it is true , because he is the best in serie a with lippi , since lippi is gone he is the best ,he is better than both brandilli and dechamp.

please moggi make it happen:cheesy:
hey, it is on juventus.com...
IT"S OFFICIAL...... unless we have some nasty hackers here. ^0^

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
wow that is shoking. i wonder why capello changed his mind and started loving juve? i cannot say anything, but anyway i trust moggi and this was the best choise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)