Cappello is the new coach? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
first and foremost....

F*CK LA. Justin Timberlake in in the house!! (like i care... i hope he gets run over by a garbage truck)

Ok, having said that......... Capello !!! Goodness :D this is huge ! :D Roma fans are going to be so pissed off when they wake up tomorrow to be greeted by this news :D

Im still not getting my hopes all the way up just yet since no other site reports it.

I will believe it when its on Juventus.com.

Lets hope Cassano follows suit :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++

I like your formation, Andy. However, I would like to see someone younger and more athletic on the right instead of Thuram, as I'm sure Cappello would just love to unleash Zambo on the right side
Hmmm, maybe Mexes on the right and either Ferrari or Ricardo Carvalho in the center? Who knows, there are many possibilities. And we know Moggi, he will go after the most strange transfer targets.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
first and foremost....

F*CK LA. Justin Timberlake in in the house!! (like i care... i hope he gets run over by a garbage truck)
Well, nice talking to you, too Yosh :D:D

Ok, having said that......... Capello !!! Goodness :D this is huge ! :D Roma fans are going to be so pissed off when they wake up tomorrow to be greeted by this news :D

Im still not getting my hopes all the way up just yet since no other site reports it.

I will believe it when its on Juventus.com.

Lets hope Cassano follows suit :D

I don't know any Romanista's here in the States.

lucky for them I don't :devil:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

:D

Well, seriously, that 3-4-1-2 sounds rather tempting to me, like I said before Serge. With the signing of Maxwell for the left wing, and Zambro back on the right, we could have something like this:

Buffon

Thuram - Mexes - Kroldrup?

Zambrotta - Maresca - Emerson - Maxwell

Nedved

Zlatan? - Del Piero

I like the balance of this formation, with the two wing backs able to do more attacking than defending. I also think this side would be just as good defensively as offensively, with the two holding midfielders holding somewhat, and when the wing backs come back to defend.

i always admire .. 3-4-1-2.... if only half of those players were actualyy our player..

to do this tactic we only need one true wing back and one more central defender...

...................................Buffon.................

...................zebina ...thuram......(?).............

zambrotta.......Tacchinardi...meresca..........(?).........

..............................Nedved..........................

..............trezeguet............Del Piero.............

my candidate for the left wing back i think would be Cesar of Lazio.. or maybe Juan Pablo Sorin..... that Daniel kid from brazil also cactched my eyes..
in either case birindelli should provide a good backup cover on either flanks....
now we only need a left legged centre back.... i cant find any solution for that position..:undecide:

although now i dont think the new coach will do it as it would deprive us of tow international players in Camoranesi and Kapo as they dont have a place in that position....

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
and dont forget. treze(have scored as much as platini) guet is not gonna be there next year

as in now... i am much more confidence in Trezeguet staying than players like Mexes or Gilrdino comning... so untill its official that he signs with another team, he will be in my first eleven....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

i always admire .. 3-4-1-2.... if only half of those players were actualyy our player..

to do this tactic we only need one true wing back and one more central defender...

...................................Buffon.................

...................zebina ...thuram......(?).............

zambrotta.......Tacchinardi...meresca..........(?).........

..............................Nedved..........................

..............trezeguet............Del Piero.............

my candidate for the left wing back i think would be Cesar of Lazio.. or maybe Juan Pablo Sorin..... that Daniel kid from brazil also cactched my eyes..
in either case birindelli should provide a good backup cover on either flanks....
now we only need a left legged centre back.... i cant find any solution for that position..:undecide:

although now i dont think the new coach will do it as it would deprive us of tow international players in Camoranesi and Kapo as they dont have a place in that position....
Well, that could be why we have been linked with Maxwell. Sorin? I don't think he would enjoy coming back to Juve, and he is not that good to begin with.

About the LCB position, the only candidates I can think of are Ricardo Carvalho, Tomas Ujfalusi, or Per Kroldrup. Maybe either Squillaci or Givet as well.

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
yep Sally.

why?
1. Cappello is the best Italian coach left. Right up there with Lippi. Both have been by far the best. Why settile for second best now?

2. It pokes Roma right in the eyes!

3. If this is true I propose juventuz sends Sensi a ham and a bottle of wine. I will chip. Most people will have paypal and can contribute! :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I just woke up, and I defenetly didn't expect that! I hope its not true, and I can't see that happen. Capello said he would never coach Juve, and why would he not play with Roma in CL???

I don't think its official!

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
If it is official you can imagine how Juve would play:

--------------------Buffon-------------------

--------Thuram---xxxx?---Zebina--------

Camo---Emerson---Maresca---Zambro

-------------------Nedved------------------

----------Chevanton---Del Piero---------

WEIRD!

We need world class central defender! Maybe we can steal Mexes from Roma! That would be the ultimatel insult for Sensi!:cool:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Catenaccio ] ++
If it is official you can imagine how Juve would play:

--------------------Buffon-------------------

--------Thuram---xxxx?---Zebina--------

Camo---Emerson---Maresca---Zambro

-------------------Nedved------------------

----------Chevanton---Del Piero---------

WEIRD!

We need world class central defender! Maybe we can steal Mexes from Roma! That would be the ultimatel insult for Sensi!:cool:
why would we need all the wing backs if they have to serves the midgets in Chevanton and DEl Piero? :p...

i'D say drop delpiero.. Chevanton is a faster midget...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)