Cappello is the new coach? (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
this is soo great.. hell waaayy better than Prandelli and Deschamp..

although it will be a lil bit awkyard.... bah, if i can get over Zebina this will be nothing ..:D

but i have read somewhere tha apello coukld never coach Juventus, Lazio and Inter which leaves his only option after Roma is abroad....:undecide:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
The talk of town is that its a done deal...(here in Rome)...this was probably the BEST option for Juve and in my opinion an incredible choice. Deschamps: Forget it. As a Milanista I was crossing my fingers it would be Deschamps for obvious reasons.
I'm starting to believe it is true because this is TOO big to be speculation. Who knows.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
but why he have to wait untill the CL Final to anounce this ?..:D

maybe he just want to tease those fools that thought for a moment there that he is becoming predictable and bother with media links....;)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
:D Moggi is so genius!, but it could also be beacuse of negotiations and contract stuff to do of course, since it is a bit complicated to land maybe the best coach in the world who might also have the best DM in the world coming with him ;).

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
OMG Guys I'm so happY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even think that Del Piero under Capello will get back to his best form!!!!!!!!!!! Also Umberto Agnelli has died another incredible loss for the Juve family...I'm sad again.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
great, news. And if Cappello comes, expect to see less starting time for dp. Dont get me wrong though, If he is not injured and on-form then he is a definite starter. But Cappelo will not play DP while he is still recovering or if he is on bad form.

Now with Capello leaving Roma, the only challenger for scudetto next season will be milan ;)

and for totti... well hes already packed for spain if these rumors are true...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
:D Moggi is so genius!, but it could also be beacuse of negotiations and contract stuff to do of course, since it is a bit complicated to land maybe the best coach in the world who might also have the best DM in the world coming with him ;).

oh shit... Wenger and Viera ..:eek::eek: ...

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
Ok now everything seems logical...Zebina,Emerson... and it gives me faith that Juventus will make a competitive team since Capello wont settle with mediocre players. Every team he has gone to, he always asked for top players to join. So will see what Moggi will bring to Fabio.

Who knows maybe Davids will get back...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
yess..... i actually think Arsene Wenger falls among the best managers in the world... he brings relevant improvement to every club he goes .. getting the best out of World Class players like Weah, Bergkamp, Viera, Henry... players who will later slump back to obscrunity when they lefy him... he knows the game from all angle... psychology and physiology.. and can apply them to bring result on the field.... it would be a waste of talent if he comes to big glamourous clubs in Italy and Spain where backroom politics plays more roles.... thats why i aprreciate what he done to Arsenal and at the same time dont want him to come to Juve...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)