Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (35 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Right, because with MdS we would have done any better against Empoli lol, it was a one off game that happens at most once a season against such inferior opponents and it tends to happen even to the the best of teams and usually it's when they are still experimenting, which atm we actually are. Fact is that having our main starters such as Cuadrado or Danillo covering that RB/RWB or RCB spot instead of limited players such as DeSciglio can always make a difference, even more so in a derby like the one against Napoli where individual quality can always change the game in a matter of minutes... there's no doubt that the team is struggling but nonetheless we definitely did not have our strongest team on the pitch that day and it's nothing false in saying that having a full squad available would make us a more dangerous and versatile team once certain elements start to gel together.

Anyway, quite silly to see that you find some sort of joy in this early season misery because it fits some of your bs narratives, just remember to not let yourself forget that its still very early into the season and the momentum can still change at any moment.
I don’t see any joy in it, it’s laughable really. You seem to be happy with it so good for you, enjoy the mediocrity.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I don’t see any joy in it, it’s laughable really. You seem to be happy with it so good for you, enjoy the mediocrity.
happy with what , with seeing each and every fan along with the anti-Juve media shitting and turning against all players, management, coach a.k.a the club itself?

This current cycle is still a work in progress and we had a shaky start while rebuilding and trying to find the right formula… the mediocrity it’s just in your bs narratives man, having a great team well gelled together towards beginning a new winning cycle after the failures of last season and the changes within the squad + management roles doesn’t just start overnight by some miracle just as much as the season itself doesn’t end after 3matchdays… don’t you let yourself forget that we are still only in September.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2021
happy with what , with seeing each and every fan along with the anti-Juve media shitting and turning against all players, management, coach a.k.a the club itself?

This current cycle is still a work in progress and we had a shaky start while rebuilding and trying to find the right formula… the mediocrity it’s just in your bs narratives man, having a great team well gelled together towards beginning a new winning cycle after the failures of last season and the changes within the squad + management roles doesn’t just start overnight by some miracle just as much as the season itself doesn’t end after 3matchdays… don’t you let yourself forget that we are still only in September.
Nobody wins serie a in september thats true, but we sure lost it

singus

Sep 22, 2020
We really need to move on from these dinosaurs Chiello and Bumbum. But when the strategy is to sell the better talents and waste money elsewhere, then we depend on them.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Chiellini to DAZN : "We had reached a point in the relationship where Cristiano Ronaldo needed new stimuli and a team that played for him, because when he finds such a team he is decisive. He is proving it in recent months "
[Mirko Nicolino]

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini: “Ronaldo left on 28 August, it would have been better for us if he had left earlier. We paid something for it, a little bit of a shock, we paid something for it in terms of points. If he had left earlier we would have had time to prepare better.”

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Giorgio Chiellini to DAZN talked about Bonucci's transfer to Milan in 2017:

➡️ The first reaction to his departure
"When he told me he was leaving Juve I felt really really bad. He told me that one morning during the first days of the summer retreat, he told me that through a call and that night I wrote him a long message."

➡️ A big mistake
"The life choices should be respected, but if I wasn't on vacation by myself, we would have gone together as we did the years before, I believe he wouldn't have gone to Milan, i am convinced. I would have showed him a different perspective, I would have showed him that he was making a mistake. That Milan, with all due respect, wasn't Real Madrid and not even today's Milan. He was surely going to regress, actually he then realized really early that he made a mistake. Of course, I don't decide for Leo, I actually don't even decide anything in my own house."

[@averagejuventinoguy]

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Very poor leadership from him all season. Started with “this is no squadra”, throwing everyone under the bus, then leads us to a 2-1 miserable loss against Hellas. Someone wheel him in his food tray, cuz this dude is done.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Enormous weakness in possession. Opponents don't even mark him, they use their 11 players to press the rest and let him collect the ball and then punt it away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)