Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (56 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Fuck MDS. Grande chiello spitting truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The thing is that MDS did relatively well yesterday. I'd be fine with throwing Tek under the bus by now, he's literally a saboteur. But MDS out of all people? Our 'top player' De Ligt was much worse when he came in and he gets a free pass again.

This shit can't be real, the club is falling apart. No positive signs for now, except for a few individuals like Chiesa and Locatelli I'd say.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If Ramos said that everyone here would be like "Oh, what a leader. He's got balls, he don't give a fuck, that's why he's won it all unlike our nice guys Chiellini and Buffon."
Did Chiellini ever complain about the Azzurri squadra before the 37-match run without the likes of Buffon, Del Piero, Pirlo, Totti, et cetera? I don’t recall that he did.

So maybe this isn’t leadership. Tbh, Chiellini’s Juve performances have been rather lacking compared to the Azzurri, and he’s part of the squadra as well. Maybe stop complaining and show some leadership on the pitch… for Juve.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Chiello losing his marbles a bit. Not cool for a club captain ( or coach ) to do that in the media. Stuff like this should be done behind closed doors. Plus, the problem isn’t MDS. Far from it. The problem is Tek.MDS is a decent backup to have around and he did what was expected of him vs Napoli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So he decides to publicly shame the team for no beneficial reason (everyone knows our players aren’t like those of four years ago, duh), shames a fullback that only Allegri would pick since he’s the “safe option”, then puts all the pressure on our #10 who struggles with consistency. Going to be a long season.

Btw who is running this team, Allegri or Chiellini?
Thought he was supposed to be "invaluable to the locker-room atmosphere"

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I bet MDS has far less a problem than people on here, as he knows exactly what Chiellini means.
Yeah, but it seems unfair, because MdS wasnt even that bad this game, if he wanted to point it out at someone, then maybe Szczesny or McKennie were wiser choices. If he wanted Italian then he had Bernardeschi for it also, Mattia in that game seemed to me as the least of our problems.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, but it seems unfair, because MdS wasnt even that bad this game, if he wanted to point it out at someone, then maybe Szczesny or McKennie were wiser choices. If he wanted Italian then he had Bernardeschi for it also, Mattia in that game seemed to me as the least of our problems.
Chiellini wasn't talking about his performance or even his overall ability but the fact he is a more defensive player to those compared with. I'm sure MDS realises this, he is not a Dybala, Chiesa or Cuadrado and can't change a game. GC was explaining why our approach was more negative and reactive.

Still, it's nice to see forum members rush to defend a player who is usually loathed.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Chiellini wasn't talking about his performance or even his overall ability but the fact he is a more defensive player to those compared with. I'm sure MDS realises this, he is not a Dybala, Chiesa or Cuadrado and can't change a game. GC was explaining why our approach was more negative and reactive.

Still, it's nice to see forum members rush to defend a player who is usually loathed.
Didnt really hear the whole interview, thanks for exaplanation. In that way he is actually spot on, its hard to attack when u basically have two attacking players in first 11 and one the bench.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
imagine the amount of stupidity on this forum from certain members complaining about our captain’s opinions for saying the absolute truth that Juve is a much stronger side when they have Chiesa Cuadrado etc available rather then the likes of DeSciglio starting in a derby with Napoli lol

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Anyone with a decent eye, even a glass eye, can see that De Shitlio is a useless sack of shit. Regardless, Chiellini shouldn't have made those comments to the press (if the translation is actually accurate).

Chiellini has played with champions and he recognizes a dud when he sees one.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
imagine the amount of stupidity on this forum from certain members complaining about our captain’s opinions for saying the absolute truth that Juve is a much stronger side when they have Chiesa Cuadrado etc available rather then the likes of DeSciglio starting in a derby with Napoli lol
Imagine forgetting we lost to Empoli 1-0 at home with all those players. lolololol

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Imagine forgetting we lost to Empoli 1-0 at home with all those players. lolololol
Right, because with MdS we would have done any better against Empoli lol, it was a one off game that happens at most once a season against such inferior opponents and it tends to happen even to the the best of teams and usually it's when they are still experimenting, which atm we actually are. Fact is that having our main starters such as Cuadrado or Danillo covering that RB/RWB or RCB spot instead of limited players such as DeSciglio can always make a difference, even more so in a derby like the one against Napoli where individual quality can always change the game in a matter of minutes... there's no doubt that the team is struggling but nonetheless we definitely did not have our strongest team on the pitch that day and it's nothing false in saying that having a full squad available would make us a more dangerous and versatile team once certain elements start to gel together.

Anyway, quite silly to see that you find some sort of joy in this early season misery because it fits some of your bs narratives, just remember to not let yourself forget that its still very early into the season and the momentum can still change at any moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)