Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (29 Viewers)

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Which top strikers he never faces?
I know he had Ibra, Klose, Cavani, Suarez, Lewa, Villa, Mandzu, younger generation like Morata, Lukaku, Kane, Mbappe

Incredible record

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Which top strikers he never faces?
I know he had Ibra, Klose, Cavani, Suarez, Lewa, Villa, Mandzu, younger generation like Morata, Lukaku, Kane, Mbappe

Incredible record
Is there someone who managed to dominate him in more than 1 match?
Ronaldo obviously, with 9 goals in 6 matches against Chiellini. Mandzukic was a huge pain in the ass with his pressing and physicality, but they faced each other only twice back in 2013 when Mandzukic was in Bayern, and twice more in Italy-Croatia. Anyone else? Icardi maybe?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ronaldo obviously, with 9 goals in 6 matches against Chiellini. Mandzukic was a huge pain in the ass with his pressing and physicality, but they faced each other only twice back in 2013 when Mandzukic was in Bayern, and twice more in Italy-Croatia. Anyone else? Icardi maybe?
Ronaldo is the only one who can say he truly owned Chiellini and Bonucci.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
I forgot about Icardi. He has good record against us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)