Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (29 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I have a feeling he will be renewed. De Ligt and Demiral hve great potential but I'm sure management will want some experience back there too and bonucci doesn't seem a convincing leader.
Why is everyone so sure he will be renewed anyway? No such statements have been made as far as I know.

Btw that pk wasnt his only mistake today, had a shitty game overall.
He will be renewed because Bonucci will tell Buffon and Buffon will tell Nedved and Nedved will tell Agnelli.

And on and on we go.

Then we will arrive at an important stage and Demiral-MDL will have played like 5 matches together instead of 50.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He will be renewed because Bonucci will tell Buffon and Buffon will tell Nedved and Nedved will tell Agnelli.

And on and on we go.

Then we will arrive at an important stage and Demiral-MDL will have played like 5 matches together instead of 50.
Well you can't just throw everyone with experience out the door

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Its literally ONE player, whose contract is running out at the perfect time.

Can we just ONCE let a player leave when he is supposed to instead of cursing ourselves for getting stuck for longer than was necessary?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
de ligt got plenty of experience, and demiral isn't a complete rookie either

the ramos, varane duo was born in a similar way

now, i'm against throwing chiellini out, we won't find anyone else of his level as a backup. but i also agree that demiral should start starting matches asap. he was great before his injury

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
de ligt got plenty of experience, and demiral isn't a complete rookie either

the ramos, varane duo was born in a similar way

now, i'm against throwing chiellini out, we won't find anyone else of his level as a backup. but i also agree that demiral should start starting matches asap. he was great before his injury
Well, De Ligt - Demiral pairing did very well to contain Lukaku and Lautaro just a few days ago, where the pressure was on inda to attack.

I'm fine with Chiellini staying but what's the point of playing him when De Ligt and Demiral are healthy?

I don't get Pirlo here. Same goes for Berna... How can you start Berna ahead of Wes/Kulu in such an important game? Berna is literally a body on the pitch, zero usefulness, nothing.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Its literally ONE player, whose contract is running out at the perfect time.

Can we just ONCE let a player leave when he is supposed to instead of cursing ourselves for getting stuck for longer than was necessary?

All this reemerged rant from you just because of a freak foul/PK caused by recklessly placing his hand in the opponent's face... yeah, can't say i am surprised you are somehow finding vindication by returning now with this crap narrative because in your "views" that was probably the exact definition of being finished and why one of the best CB's in the world absolutely needs to retire... just keep repeating that to yourself perhaps by the end of the day you'll maybe have more than 1,2 morons agreeing with you.

Like seriously, stop being such a crybaby spamming this thread with your wet dream of him being finished and retiring, Chiellini will renew if he feels up for it regardless of my or your opinion on this matter.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Hey man, then lets just close the forum, cause "doesnt matter what we say".

No shit, Sherlock. We're just discussing our club here. I say we shouldnt renew and you say we should. That's it, no need to go into philosophy here :D

Do not renew.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, De Ligt - Demiral pairing did very well to contain Lukaku and Lautaro just a few days ago, where the pressure was on inda to attack.

I'm fine with Chiellini staying but what's the point of playing him when De Ligt and Demiral are healthy?

I don't get Pirlo here. Same goes for Berna... How can you start Berna ahead of Wes/Kulu in such an important game? Berna is literally a body on the pitch, zero usefulness, nothing.
And thats my entire point in all of this. Im fine with Chiellini staying but as an EMERGENCY back up, not as a rotational player. And since I know that given his status he will always get (unnecessary) starts, I prefer he retires. Simple. No need for a witch hunt.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Hey man, then lets just close the forum, cause "doesnt matter what we say".

No shit, Sherlock. We're just discussing our club here. I say we shouldnt renew and you say we should. That's it, no need to go into philosophy here :D

Do not renew.
Shut the f up with "discussin our club here" , you been literally exposed just a few pages back of how much of a hater you've been for years... this posts coming from you are above irrelevant and somebody has to put you in your place.

Just get back to the cave you came from as you are doing nothing other than recycling your own bs narrative on repeat, a narrative repeteadly debunked by majority of the forum that is.

And yes, he is most likely renewing regardless of your wet dreams.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Shut the f up with "discussin our club here" , you been literally exposed just a few pages back of how much of a hater you've been for years... this posts coming from you are above irrelevant and somebody has to put you in your place.

Just get back to the cave you came from, he is renewing regardless of your wet dreams.
Well i think he shouldnt.
You dont have to agree and im not gonna shut up about it regardless of your wet dreams.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Well i think he shouldnt.
You dont have to agree and im not gonna shut up about it regardless of your wet dreams.
You on repeat for several months/years asking for him to retire, that's pathetic to say the least.

He is still the captain of this team and also will be most certainly renewing if he feels like it... we can keep going on like this all day long you crybaby, was just trying to help you realize how clueless you are on this matter, the more you post that repetitive crap here the more you are exposing yourself for what a blind hater you are.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You on repeat for several months/years asking for him to retire, that's pathetic to say the least.

He is still the captain of this team and also will be most certainly renewing if he feels like it... we can keep going on like this all day long you crybaby, was just trying to help you realize how clueless you are on this matter, the more you post that repetitive crap here the more you are exposing yourself for what a blind hater you are.
Why would I hate him if I thought he was good for Juve? It's an opinion thing. I think he should go and make way for DemiLigt.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Why would I hate him if I thought he was good for Juve? It's an opinion thing. I think he should go and make way for DemiLigt.
What would you call a guy that comes and asks for a player to retire, claims that is finished and keeps ranting about how we'd be better off without him right after he put in a string of MOTM performances at one of the most crucial moments in the season? That surely isn't someone genuinly appreciating that specific player.

You are spamming and pushing that bs opinion/narrative every chance you get despite it having been recycled, debated and debunked endless times.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What do you call a guy that comes and asks for a player to retire and keeps ranting about how we'd be better off without him right after he put in a string of MOTM performances at one of the most crucial moments in the season? That surely isn't someone genuinly appreciating that specific player.

You are spamming and pushing that bs opinion/narrative every chance you get despite having been recycled, debated and debunked endless times.
Because I feel that relying on him (as a starter) is a mistake and will cost us dearly (especially in CL).

Those MOTM performances I appreciated too BUT like I and some others predict, there will come a cruicial game where he will be injured and DemiLigt will have 5 games together instead of 25. And that will be because we're not intelligent enough to bench our captain when it was time.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Because I feel that relying on him (as a starter) is a mistake and will cost us dearly (especially in CL).

Those MOTM performances I appreciated too BUT like I and some others predict, there will come a cruicial game where he will be injured and DemiLigt will have 5 games together instead of 25. And that will be because we're not intelligent enough to bench our captain when it was time.

Case in point, you have your opinion and i have mine, nothing wrong about that, however when there is a general consensus on one's opinion being wrong or even irritating to some members you better at least keep them coming more rare or if you keep them coming as often as you do then don't be surprised that there will be guys like me debunking them and calling you out for being a hater for pushing that narrative almost each and everytime you get a chance regardless of circumstances or timing.

You are just recycling the same bs on and on as if there's someone who somehow hasn't repeteadly seen your take on this matter already.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Case in point, you have your opinion and i have mine, nothing wrong about that, however when there is a general consensus on one's opinion being wrong or even irritating to some members you better at least keep them coming more rare or if you keep them coming as often as you do then don't be surprised that there will be guys like me debunking them and calling you out for being a hater for pushing that narrative almost each and everytime you get a chance regardless of circumstances or timing.

You are just recycling the same bs on and on as if there's someone who somehow hasn't repeteadly seen your take on this matter already.
Alright I will cool it down a bit.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Alright I will cool it down a bit.
Also, just to be clear, i am just as excited as you are about the DemiLigt partnership taking shape but i also believe that for now experience is still needed, it's more likely that next season will really be their breakthrough one with both featuring more often as regular starters, regardless of Chiellini renewing or not, they are the future and have plenty of prime years ahead of them.

Tbh, i would give more credibility to your narrative about making place for the new guys if circumstances would have been different but if you really want to look at it with a clear head you will realise that both DeLigt and Demiral had enough injuries since being with us to leave us exposed at the back and if you think about it haven't exactly had as many games when both were available/fully fit and if it wasn't for the old guard still being around we would have been in an even worst position, also with a bit of luck it happened and could still happen that usually when one got injured the other returned and viceversa which overall makes us more solid and on the bright side the young guns have only to learn from guys like Chiellini and even Bonucci, not only defensively but also about the Juventus mentality, who better to instill it in them really...

Don't know how well i've explained it but IMO it's definitely better to have all of them around, especially for another season.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Also, just to be clear, i am just as excited as you are about the DemiLigt partnership taking shape but i also believe that for now experience is still needed, it's more likely that next season will really be their breakthrough one with both featuring more often as regular starters, regardless of Chiellini renewing or not, they are the future and have plenty of prime years ahead of them.

Tbh, i would give more credibility to your narrative about making place for the new guys if circumstances would have been different but if you really want to look at it with a clear head you will realise that both DeLigt and Demiral had enough injuries since being with us to leave us exposed at the back and haven't had as many games when both were available and fully fit and if it wasn't for the old guard still being around and also with a bit of luck it happened that usually when one got injured the other returned and viceversa that overall makes us more solid and on the bright side the young guns have only to learn from guys like Chiellini and even Bonucci.

Don't know how well i've explained it but IMO it's definitely better to have all of them around, especially for another season.
Fair fair. But my whole case is about next season anyway (dont renew :D).

We did need Chiellini this year true but ironically he wasnt there when needed and we had to use Danilo, touche.

Anyway, lets see what happens.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Loved his block when Insigne skinned de Ligt who called out for help and Chiellini came for rescue immediately, WC ass saving there. Stupid stupid penalty to give away though, looked intentional too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)