Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (110 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Chiellini is very injury prone. I don't see a point in renewing him if he's available for like 10 games a season or us having to rely on his 'vintage' performances every now and then.
Plus it's probably best to retire on a high. I'm sure he would be involved with the club in some respect even after his playing days either ways.
My stance on senior players has always been the same.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Chiellini is very injury prone. I don't see a point in renewing him if he's available for like 10 games a season or us having to rely on his 'vintage' performances every now and then.
Plus it's probably best to retire on a high. I'm sure he would be involved with the club in some respect even after his playing days either ways.
he played 12 matches and 800+ minutes already, and he had a massive injury. when he's available, he can be easily relied on. if he feels ready for an other season i'm fine with it

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I would avatar bet anyone that he will get injured again at some point this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)