Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (49 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Agree. I want him around. MDL is learning how to cover for all Bonucci fck ups but he needs at least another year, so Chiellini is still very much needed since Bonucci has voodoo dolls on Pirlo and Paratici (otherwise I don't know why he is still around). It's a long learning curve to learn all the random sh*t he can pull together but with Chiellini around I am sure he can teach MDL how the various ropes works.
Come to think of it, these ropes are extremely tricky to learn, on par with dark matter and whatnot. Gives me reason to believe Grande Giorgio is extremlely intelligent. He will do well in stepping into our management in two years. A needed intelligence into the upper echelon and someone Bonucci is too afraid to put voodoo on.

Fantôme

Jul 25, 2015
I hope he still wants to play next season. If he want to play still, there is no question about renewing him. Chiellini is a beast of a man!

510925.jpg

You just can't let this kind of guy leave, if he shows he can do it. And he has.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Can someone please tell me why Bonucci is untouchable?
his passing used to be the explanation, but at this point, i'd prefer chiellini and de ligt until giorgio's body can keep up. you never see chiellini lethargic, unconcerned or passive. we are simply more eager with him on the pitch. that's what i expect from a true capitano to be honest. i really hope bonucci will get his act together, because they used to be a great pairing, and last season, bonucci played mostly very well before the covid break too.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
his passing used to be the explanation, but at this point, i'd prefer chiellini and de ligt until giorgio's body can keep up. you never see chiellini lethargic, unconcerned or passive. we are simply more eager with him on the pitch. that's what i expect from a true capitano to be honest. i really hope bonucci will get his act together, because they used to be a great pairing, and last season, bonucci played mostly very well before the covid break too.
Then again season 18-19 Bonucci was pretty bad. And he was horrible at Milan in 17-18. So the good half season last year is more of an exception than a norm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)