Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (65 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think we all knew this was his last year but kind of hoped he could do 25 games.

He's such an influential player for setting the tempo of the game. I think he's very underappreciated in that respect. We miss him in these smaller games where the team gets arrogant or loses focus and intensity.

Jun 16, 2020
Another Barzagli situation. Thank you Capitano for everything and good luck in your role as director.
Too bad. He could’ve been so important for us these last 3 seasons. We missed him against Ajax, we missed him last year and we’ll miss him this year. Still think that he’ll aim for the Euro’s but he’ll continue to struggle this season. So sad that we never saw Chiellini - De Ligt in these 1,5 year...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Solid comeback.Think he was rested and not risked further because if he manages to stay fit he is likely going to start against Inter, which in this kind of form i'd very much prefer tbh.

Idk, he just brings an intensity and aggresiveness that we lack and it showed from the first second on, really sad that injuries took it's toll on him and you never know if he's going to be available or not, hopefully he can be ready for at least some of the crucial games like the one coming up on Sunday, a healthy and match-fit Chiellini is still an automatic starter.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Solid comeback.Think he was rested and not risked further because if he manages to stay fit he is likely going to start against Inter, which in this kind of form i'd very much prefer tbh.

Idk, he just brings an intensity and aggresiveness that we lack and it showed from the first second on, really sad that injuries took it's toll on him and you never know if he's going to be available or not, hopefully he can be ready for at least some of the crucial games like the one coming up on Sunday, a healthy and match-fit Chiellini is still an automatic starter.
yeah we (aka Bonucci) need chiellini with de Ligt out. I‘d start him vs inter over Demiral. He can pocket Lukaku

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Melo on Chiellini - Has no ethics (FI)
Funny this mental case allows himself to lecture about ethics... I even remember a funny post about him being mental on FM as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)