Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (60 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Glad he looks fine, never doubted he'd be back to top level. Let's see it vs CL opposition as well now Capitano. And as said already, just stay healthy. Another 2 years atleast pls

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
He still got it defensively but absolutely horrendous in possession. Some of those mispasses would´ve cost us at least 3 goals against a more clinical side.

Also, we were all over the place the 1st half and he should´ve organized those around him much better.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He still got it defensively but absolutely horrendous in possession. Some of those mispasses would´ve cost us at least 3 goals against a more clinical side.

Also, we were all over the place the 1st half and he should´ve organized those around him much better.
That's why I can't wait for De Ligt to get back. Giorgio still can contribute massively when needed but we need to move on.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Eagerly awaiting to see him start for us in a UCL game again, also seems like the perfect venue here because this is the type of match that will get tough and physical very quick and i want to see us imposing ourselfs phisycally aswell which hasn’t really been the case lately, i’d say guys like Giorgio and Demiral have everything to gain from showings like this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)