Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (140 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He was pathetic in the 2014 World Cup i can imagine the rest of the squad being furious.

Never understood why some posters here wanted to see that guy in a Juve shirt. I can't think of a player i would rather have less. Maybe Melo.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Funny comments. Seems very unlike him, but book sales often have a couple of controversial points to get interest.

I think most people know that Balo and Melo are fucktards, and that they would react.

Melo's response was basically to say Chiellini was unsuccessful, lol. Oh and that he is interista...that explains a few things.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
His book seems pretty interesting

Chiellini: I hate Inter as Michael Jordan hates the Pistons, it's impossible not to hate them. Sporting hatred is essential in football.
You forgot about a major piece of that section, where he states that the most meaningful message he received after his injury was from Javier Zanetti.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny comments. Seems very unlike him, but book sales often have a couple of controversial points to get interest.

I think most people know that Balo and Melo are fucktards, and that they would react.

Melo's response was basically to say Chiellini was unsuccessful, lol. Oh and that he is interista...that explains a few things.
He could have, and should have waited.

There was no need to put this book out now. Someone please let me know when the last time an acting captain of a big club put out an autobiography where he criticized former teammates.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Balo is an insignificant POS, a player who will be forgotten once he retires and only remembered for his antics off the pitch rather than anything he did on it, so fuck him!

As for Melo, he's a psychotic man-child who probably needs and craves attention, love and adulation and gets butthurt when he fails to receive it - a typical modern day garbage Lolzilian.

Apr 17, 2013
When you see Melo's pathetic response, it only confirms what Chiello wrote, a response from someone who has mental age of 10 years old kid.

For this mediocre Balotelli he can thank every day Raiola and Mancini for giving him a career, but people are not fooled.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Giorgio is right, but he should have told them in person too
I’m sure even Buffon and the other senatori in the Italian squad back in 2014 told him many times to his face what a piece of garbage he is. This pretty much confirms the rumours that the whole squad turned against him back in 2014 and that is why he has barely played for Italy since.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Balo is an insignificant POS, a player who will be forgotten once he retires and only remembered for his antics off the pitch rather than anything he did on it, so fuck him!

As for Melo, he's a psychotic man-child who probably needs and craves attention, love and adulation and gets butthurt when he fails to receive it - a typical modern day garbage Lolzilian.
So you expect Melo to come out and say “Thank you Chiellini, you’re the best”.

Chiellini should have kept his mouth shut or since he’s at it should have told everybody what happened in Cardif since you like the truth very much.

P.S. i dont get why some players publish autobiography books while being still active.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Chiellini said he was cool with Inter off the field while MJ hated the Pistons off the court too apparently
MJ would still try to slit Isiah Thomas' throat if he seen him walking on the other side of the road. I don't think Chiello fully understands MJ's hate for the Pistons. :D

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
So you expect Melo to come out and say “Thank you Chiellini, you’re the best”.

Chiellini should have kept his mouth shut or since he’s at it should have told everybody what happened in Cardif since you like the truth very much.

P.S. i dont get why some players publish autobiography books while being still active.
let's have little math here :

Everyone around the globe noticed that Chiellini wrote an autobiography with him going controversial with Balo and Melo - Marketing Strategy

let's say the book is around 50$ .... a million copies will be sold within a year ..at worst .... that's about 50 millions of dollars

that is business .....

wait for Cr7

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
let's have little math here :

Everyone around the globe noticed that Chiellini wrote an autobiography with him going controversial with Balo and Melo - Marketing Strategy

let's say the book is around 50$ .... a million copies will be sold within a year ..at worst .... that's about 50 millions of dollars

that is business .....

wait for Cr7
If we judge it from the $$$ perspective then well done. Dont justify it by saying Balo and Melo are shitheads.

He can say whatever he wants, but he should have waited few years to publish it. Im all for free speech. I dont know how his teammates feel about him now.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
There are so many chapters and story in his biography

But journalist highlight these 2 little comments he made for Balo and Melo. These highlights don't even tell the context or story why Chiello has these kind of opinion. There must be a story why he said it.

Journalist love to stir the news with this kind of report. They can also ask Balo and Melo response and made a headline.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Cut the man some slack! Honestly being politically correct is overrated these days. At Juve, we breed too much humility and respect towards opponents. And that has caused us to falter in ECL final.

To win, you need to be ruthless. Sportsmen like Mcgregor and CR7 never backs down from speaking the truth and backs it up with performance.

Honestly, to Melo and Balo: if Chiellini says that you are crap human, you damn well must be.

Other than his stance against racism, Balo has done nothing for the footballing world. His resume is a huge thank to the world’s best agent Raiola. That guy sells shit for gold.

Melo is just a bald version of Sergio Ramos. Trash of a human being whose family are only stickin around cus of their football money.

Honestly, chiellini should have added in sergio Ramos. That guy is Osama and Sadam’s love son.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)