Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (29 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Total beast mode yesterday, but I must admit, I dont really like all the theatricals. I dont really like when our captain, dives around all over the pitch. Kind of embarrassing.
Right.

When Allegri introduced Dybala, but the team didnt understand how to change and suddenly athletico poured forward and looked like it was gonna create something...
..It was chiellini who completely made up a contact and made quite the theatre.
Which gave Allegri and assistant the critical time to set the formation straight to the players.

I agree that for you it is kind of embarrassing that in the end we overturned the result largely due to Chiellini doing what needs to be done at the right time :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Right.

When Allegri introduced Dybala, but the team didnt understand how to change and suddenly athletico poured forward and looked like it was gonna create something...
Which gave Allegri and assistant the critical time to set the formation straight to the players.

I agree that for you it is kind of embarrassing that in the end we overturned the result largely due to Chiellini doing what needs to be done at the right time :tup:
Yes it was because of Chiellini playacting we won that game.

I dont understand were your confidence come from. Do the other kids with down syndrom tell you that you a smart, when you build birdhouses down in the workshop.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yes it was because of Chiellini playacting we won that game.

I dont understand were your confidence come from. Do the other kids with down syndrom tell you that you a smart, when you build birdhouses down in the workshop.
No i'm simply not a blatant idiot fool like you are.

Chiellini did what needed to be done when it was neccecary. If you translate that into" reason we won the game", then you are even a bigger idiot cunt then when i was here last time

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
After years of disgusting shit being done to us in the CL he finally said fuck it and got on-board with the gamesmanship. The two best CL clubs of this era are infamous for that shit. Because it works. Props to Chiellini, why play fair when others will do that shit to us every chance they get.

Jan 22, 2016
Great game from our captain and legend once again, but god what a stupid thing to do at the last minute of the game. They could've easily gotten a penalty and that was a penalty in my opinion. It was completely an unnecessary thing to do. I'm sure if we were against Real or Barca the referee would have gave it and we were out.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Big idiot cunt to be precise
Thats so aggressive. You should probably get of the juice again. I also thought that you would get banned if you called somebody in here a idiot cunt, but I guess there is other rules, for people with special needs.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Right.

Top kek

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)