Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (59 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
My man :rofl: I used to do the same, but I highly doubt I did it at the same frequency as you

Lol at poor janitor at Edmonton Junior High who had to clean up your debauchery.
It was when I lived in Ottawa, fun times. When I came out west, the women were nowhere near as sexy. Most were fat as fuck, never seen this much/many love handles and giant lumps of fat right above genital area.

- - - Updated - - -

He also got tasered by the cops when a bunch of us were out downtown one night. :scared:
:rofl:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It was when I lived in Ottawa, fun times. When I came out west, the women were nowhere near as sexy. Most were fat as fuck, never seen this much/many love handles and giant lumps of fat right above genital area.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:
You didn't come far enough west, yo. Fat women are shunned in Vancouver and Victoria. Cities of outdoorsy yoga pants-clad women.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
To be fair, Fr3sh has always said he prefers the lumps of fat on the ass, the hips, and the breasts. :p
There was a guy in my class and the entire schoolbus used to mock him, telling him to throw away his backpack and wrap the books into his lump of fat instead.

Also that fat girl that looked like they cut a skinny girl and a fat girl in half, and stitched the skinny upper body onto the massive ass of the fat girl - They called her iceberg. Spot on i must say.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There was a guy in my class and the entire schoolbus used to mock him, telling him to throw away his backpack and wrap the books into his lump of fat instead.

Also that fat girl that looked like they cut a skinny girl and a fat girl in half, and stitched the skinny upper body onto the massive ass of the fat girl - They called her iceberg. Spot on i must say.
Went to school with a girl like that too. You could probably have used her ass as a table when she was standing upright, it stuck out that far.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Fuck you.
now ban me or warn me administration , you decide.

- - - Updated - - -

CHIELLO GOLASOO !!!!
Looool, was that a jihad or your brain just melted down on a public forum. Nomatter how disgusting Ramos is (we all agree to that), you cant really make a case against his achievements and his importance in big games. It doesnt make one less of a Juve supporter to stay objective.It doesnt take anything away from our champion Chiellini who is topclass.

Also funny to see @Juvenann agreeing with such monkey outburst, purely for being brutally butthurt because someone is asking questions about Mandzukic' overall contribution. It might have been boring game for you yesterday, with no tap-ins received. Maybe jump on Ronaldo instead, he never stops they say.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)