K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I have criticized Chiellini in the past and said that he looks done. Chiellini this season, so far, is at his career best! Suddenly his passing went 2-3 levels up and his usual grinta and positioning have been immense.

I also questioned his ability to captain this team after Buffon and boy was I wrong!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nah but she was a pretty young teacher at the time. A Lebanese chick with a blond Jew fro as a hairstyle and had a faaat ass. Good Gawd don't think I've jerked off to anybody than her

- - - Updated - - -

I used to sit in front row

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like she taught at the University of Ottawa as well.
http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=30427

Find pic pls, i wanna know if she's still as fine
@DAiDEViL

Your stalking skills are needed.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
Contributor
May 26, 2009
I already lost my virginity by then and was a chronic masterbator, at least 7 times a day. Anywhere, anytime. In school bathroom if teacher's fat ass got me horny, would sometime skeet on the bathroom wall for fun.
Was fun times.
My man :rofl: I used to do the same, but I highly doubt I did it at the same frequency as you

Lol at poor janitor at Edmonton Junior High who had to clean up your debauchery.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
My man :rofl: I used to do the same, but I highly doubt I did it at the same frequency as you

Lol at poor janitor at Edmonton Junior High who had to clean up your debauchery.
It was when I lived in Ottawa, fun times. When I came out west, the women were nowhere near as sexy. Most were fat as fuck, never seen this much/many love handles and giant lumps of fat right above genital area.

- - - Updated - - -

He also got tasered by the cops when a bunch of us were out downtown one night. :scared:
:rofl:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It was when I lived in Ottawa, fun times. When I came out west, the women were nowhere near as sexy. Most were fat as fuck, never seen this much/many love handles and giant lumps of fat right above genital area.

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't come far enough west, yo. Fat women are shunned in Vancouver and Victoria. Cities of outdoorsy yoga pants-clad women.

DAiDEViL

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law
Feb 21, 2015

I don't understand. Isn't that what you want?

DAiDEViL

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law
Feb 21, 2015
To be fair, Fr3sh has always said he prefers the lumps of fat on the ass, the hips, and the breasts. :p
There was a guy in my class and the entire schoolbus used to mock him, telling him to throw away his backpack and wrap the books into his lump of fat instead.

Also that fat girl that looked like they cut a skinny girl and a fat girl in half, and stitched the skinny upper body onto the massive ass of the fat girl - They called her iceberg. Spot on i must say.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
There was a guy in my class and the entire schoolbus used to mock him, telling him to throw away his backpack and wrap the books into his lump of fat instead.

Also that fat girl that looked like they cut a skinny girl and a fat girl in half, and stitched the skinny upper body onto the massive ass of the fat girl - They called her iceberg. Spot on i must say.
Went to school with a girl like that too. You could probably have used her ass as a table when she was standing upright, it stuck out that far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)