Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (100 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Haha .. why ...i think he is heartless man... i remember he skipped Buffon, birthday i think too while every match they hug like prince and princess . But he is ready to make the ground ready with alegri so bonucci will come back ! ... heartless king kong .. no feeling at all

Punch in the face for Alegri
BF3DB690-C6F1-4BEE-B214-ED687F394B24.gif

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
whats wrong with Southgate? he took one of the worst English sides ever and lead them to WC semis, one of the bigger achievements in their footie history, surely he's among the overachievers of past year. when Allegri wins CL with Juve and Chiellini doesn't vote for him it's time to worry :p

Mancini voting for Mancini was glorious, dude finished 5th in RPL with Zenit, got the sack, got appointed Azzurri boss, drew with Poland and lost to Portugal and that's it. great candidate for best coach of 2018 :lol:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'd have to agree with that. When Can wears a mask of his own face to a costume party themed 'fuckable faces' It'll become closer though.
did he really do that? :D that's the second best stuff i read today, right after nedved96's "my vast knowledge and deep understanding of football" confession.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
whats wrong with Southgate? he took one of the worst English sides ever and lead them to WC semis, one of the bigger achievements in their footie history, surely he's among the overachievers of past year. when Allegri wins CL with Juve and Chiellini doesn't vote for him it's time to worry :p

Mancini voting for Mancini was glorious, dude finished 5th in RPL with Zenit, got the sack, got appointed Azzurri boss, drew with Poland and lost to Portugal and that's it. great candidate for best coach of 2018 :lol:
Cherchesov getting Russia to the QF only to be eliminated by penalties to Croatia was pretty impressive as well.

I really hope not :D Thus war he has only wore a jacket with his own face on it.
Wait, that's not a photoshopped image?!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
does anyone actually care about that ?
Tbh captains playing for succesful clubs tend to vote for their coaches, the same is with players. You want your teammate, coach to get recognition. Messi for instance voted for Valverde, Pep and Allegri. Chiellini ffs voted for Southgate. Bizzare.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Some people are about truth, others are about allegiance.

Most decent coaches would've achieved the results we did last season. It wasn't one of the CL final seasons.

I was very impressed with Southgate myself. This England team isn't very talented, but Southgate set them up really well.

Not sure he was third best or not, but Bilic wasn't better. Deschamps is an above avg coach. Any decent coach would've won this WC with the French Empire squad. Voting him #1 is funnier than voting Southgate 3rd, which isn't a crime.

- - - Updated - - -

In short, there's no behind the scenes scuffles or anything bizarre here. Move on.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Bilic? Havent heard that name in a while. Lol

What a shit post and way to put down Allegri or Deschamps. Let me try this: Anyone could have brought England to the semis, considering the level of oppositions they encountered. Tunis, Panama, Columbia, Sweden... but when they went up against teams like Croatia and Belgium x2, their limitations were exposed. Nonsense.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Tbh captains playing for succesful clubs tend to vote for their coaches, the same is with players. You want your teammate, coach to get recognition. Messi for instance voted for Valverde, Pep and Allegri. Chiellini ffs voted for Southgate. Bizzare.
oh kick him out of juventus then

lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)