Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (77 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Really disappointed with his comments for both Real games. First, Ronaldo balls licking and now saying about sending a signal for the next season when the tie is not over yet. Captain my ass.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Sure. i am fake right ? unlike you , i am not the guy saying Fino alla fine every time and not even know a meaning of it
after a lose , you go and shit at your team like it was nothing , after a bad performance you probably insult the player even if he is loyal to the club , even if it was del piero you would insult him.
you are a dumbass who doesnt know what he wants and you call me fake ? you are fake and unlike you i dont get angry like a 2 year old after every lose or a bad game , get a brain.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Sure. i am fake right ? unlike you , i am not the guy saying Fino alla fine every time and not even know a meaning of it
after a lose , you go and shit at your team like it was nothing , after a bad performance you probably insult the player even if he is loyal to the club , even if it was del piero you would insult him.
you are a dumbass who doesnt know what he wants and you call me fake ? you are fake and unlike you i dont get angry like a 2 year old after every lose or a bad game , get a brain.
Damn....

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Holy dildo of Stormy Daniels! Did I just see soemone post that grinta ie. determination is bullshit [in football]?

Determination is perhaps the single most important factor for succesful athletes (and people in general).

Not really. Determination is key in getting results in everything you do in life. But it is just one factor. The whole mantra of hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard is flawed. You can work as hard as you want to, you'll never be as good as Cristiano Ronaldo. And to make matters even worse, you'll never be as good as Cassano either (who did fuck all). Generally, talent is more important than hard work in sports. But, and we all know this really, athletes who achieve results just combine both: they are insanely talented and work insanely hard. That's how you get Ronaldo.

- - - Updated - - -

Having a couple of technical players doesn't make them Real Madrid. They play shitty ugly football and have as many goals as Real Betis.
If Griezmann plays for your team, you are more than covered in the talent department imo.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Not really. Determination is key in getting results in everything you do in life. But it is just one factor. The whole mantra of hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard is flawed. You can work as hard as you want to, you'll never be as good as Cristiano Ronaldo. And to make matters even worse, you'll never be as good as Cassano either (who did fuck all). Generally, talent is more important than hard work in sports. But, and we all know this really, athletes who achieve results just combine both: they are insanely talented and work insanely hard. That's how you get Ronaldo.
:yawn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)