Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (46 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
from their lineup from last night I'd say Ronaldo, Kroos, Casemiro, Ramos, Varane and Carvajal all have serious grinta, others like Marcelo, Benzema or Modrič are no pussies as well.
To me, grinta is what Chiellini is..broken nose, no light tackles...players play hard but there is a step above that...that step is what Chiellini is IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

The grinta is missing more in midfield and the fullback positions.
Yeah, totally.

The last grinta player we had in CM was obviously Arturo.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
To me, grinta is what Chiellini is..broken nose, no light tackles...players play hard but there is a step above that...that step is what Chiellini is IMO
well for me it's determination, grit, the will to force your way through no matter what. I'd say Chiellini, Licht have it, Mandžukič used to have it, sometimes Pjanič turns it on. it's what makes Licht try one combination after another on that right flank until something goes right, what makes Chiellini go on slalom runs when everyone else's head has dropped

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
''we need a defender like ramos or a captain like him
our team needs to be filled with players who are assholes
let chiellini barzagli and buffon go they're getting old imo''
(HOW MOST OF USERS THINK JUVENTUS WILL BE FIXED)

- - - Updated - - -

''dont sign his new contract imo , let him buffon and barzagli go , we dont need old players smh''
''would be a shame if we had a captain like him imo''

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If Chiellini had the big game mentality of Ramos he'd be better.

Ramos isn't half the defender Chiellini is, but he has a clutch mentality and whereas Chiellini looks unstoppable most games he bottles it against elite teams. Ramos will fuck up against Spanish farmers but win you the CL.

When did Chiellini get infected with the 'happy to be here' smiling media friendly bullshit that Buffon has.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Holy dildo of Stormy Daniels! Did I just see soemone post that grinta ie. determination is bullshit [in football]?

Determination is perhaps the single most important factor for succesful athletes (and people in general).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)