Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (35 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I lmao@ people who are delusinal enough to call our defense some of the best ever in history...our defense has lost collectively 11-2 in three finals....
I’ve said this before. Our defence looks great in Serie A where teams do not have the quality to punish us. In Europe, when we are up against the best forwards in the world, we get exposed.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ramos (or any Madrid player for that matter) would burry that header chance he had.
What does Chiellini do? Closes his eyes and misses the fuckin ball entirely :sergio:
and this guy will be our captain from next season.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Ramos (or any Madrid player for that matter) would burry that header chance he had.
What does Chiellini do? Closes his eyes and misses the fuckin ball entirely :sergio:
and this guy will be our captain from next season.
and rightfully so, he's one of the few remaining players of ours who has the class required to be a Juventus captain

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Seriously yesterday we allowed Madrid as much chances as Barca would have allowed them. Only difference is we can't score like Barca do.

Stop making defence the scapegoat. Old Italian mentality. Just focus on scoring more than your opponents. Get rid of boredom in football ffs

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
at this point we need an asshole captain IMO.
sadly we'll have hardly any edgy characters left, Licht is leaving at the end of season and God knows what has happened to Mandžukič this season, but it makes me question if he'll be here next year.

to me Bentancur and Khedira seem like the closest thing we have if we're looking for a cocky cretin and those guys are not captain material

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Despite the crucial partial mistake on the second goal, Chiellini still has at least another good year in him, so stop planning his retirement already.

We need that grinta.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How many RM players have "grinta"? Barcelona players?

- - - Updated - - -

In a scenario where Chiellini and Marchisio is both benched, who becomes our next captain then ? Its very possible atleast one of them wont be here next summer.
Higuain? :depressed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)