Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (27 Viewers)

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
How do you feel about Chiellini's contract days away from six month expiration so other teams can offer him deals soon
i would say he will sign a juve lifetime contract because he is the third most loyal player on earth i know 1st one is alex second one is gigi and third one goes for giorgio, he will sign a new contract for sure unless club wants to kick him out because of the age but the thing is age is not a problem for juve players , look at barzagli he still has beast interceptions and still can go 100% if need.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
klovn and fr3sh you two are getting annoying with your crappy trolling , hating on him makes me mad because i care that much about him, he is the best CB in the world,and is not rated the way he should be, if you are all watching the games on flashscore's commentary then dont say a damn thing , atleast have some respect , dont you remember when he denied great offers when juventus got demoted to serie b and he was already a loyal player at the age of freaking 20, and you are hating on him, he stayed with your club for 13 years already, he spent his life here, and you are not anyone compared to him , so go away and stop with your trolling or hating, if you are not a fan of juventus then why are you even here? because a normal juventus fan does not hate on a loyal player, loyalness is the most important thing in football , then comes all the stuff, stop hating or go away, thanks.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
klovn and fr3sh you two are getting annoying with your crappy trolling , hating on him makes me mad because i care that much about him, he is the best CB in the world,and is not rated the way he should be, if you are all watching the games on flashscore's commentary then dont say a damn thing , atleast have some respect , dont you remember when he denied great offers when juventus got demoted to serie b and he was already a loyal player at the age of freaking 20, and you are hating on him, he stayed with your club for 13 years already, he spent his life here, and you are not anyone compared to him , so go away and stop with your trolling or hating, if you are not a fan of juventus then why are you even here? because a normal juventus fan does not hate on a loyal player, loyalness is the most important thing in football , then comes all the stuff, stop hating or go away, thanks.
Lol. He got some magic D for you, girl.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

Well said, your point is valid, just cheap trolling around...:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)