Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (122 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Bonucci shaky against suarez iirc..

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
In another game Suarez would scored twice because of Bonuccis jittery defending.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
yep. couple of situations where we looked vulnerable because of him. im starting to think we should start Barzagli in the return leg because hes quicker and more of a natural defender

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
yep. couple of situations where we looked vulnerable because of him. im starting to think we should start Barzagli in the return leg because hes quicker and more of a natural defender
Na. Bonucci playing out the ball from the back will be crucial for an away goal for us. Plenty of space that we can exploit at the Camp Nou.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
icemaη;5492406 said:
Na. Bonucci playing out the ball from the back will be crucial for an away goal for us. Plenty of space that we can exploit at the Camp Nou.
not saying we should, was just a thought :D

btw Barzagli can pass the ball too, and hes better pure defensively wise than BonBon. on the other hand, Bonucci-Chiellini is the better pairing because they complement each other the most.

ah fuck it, we should go out with the same lineup and try to get an early goal again, then do subs accordingly from halftime on

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Barzagli is miles better as a natural defender, but he has been exposed pace-wise a couple of times this season and pitting him against Neymar would be a questionable decision.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
My man of the match. Absolute joy to watch him like this.

- - - Updated - - -

That tackle on Suarez in our box almost killed me until I realized he took the ball and Suarez remained on his feet. :scared:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Ohh man i fucking love you , one of my favourite players ever , i fucking love him , when he is on his day he is best defender in the world without a doubt !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I was the first person here that would pick Rugani over Chiellini against Barcelona and he comes out and puts the vintage Chiellini on display like that. It's insane that he can still put out a performance like this. You'd think that his best game nowadays would not be the same as it was 5 years ago, but it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)