Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (112 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
Yes we do. I agree with Italiacalcio that he gives us confidence not only that he makes us stronger at the back so we can pres but also in our abilty to be comfortable in our formation. Pressing high up the field is very quick reactions based and acting extremely quickly as a team. Hard to do when given slightly different assignments

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I like that he's quite capable of opening that left side with his runs. A bit underated at times but this releases presure from our defense and midifield and makes 3-5-2 work, with him and Barza acting as quasi FBs on occasion. Especially against weaker teams we manage to pin them back.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Chiellini: 'Ready to return’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini assures he’s “fine” after his calf injury, and is ready to return.

The Italian international picked up a calf injury against Frosinone on February 7, and broke down again when he returned in the win over Inter three weeks later.

The 31-year-old hasn’t played since, but returned to training yesterday and is ready to help his teammates as they fight for the Scudetto and the Coppa Italia.

“Unfortunately these two months haven’t been great,” Chellini told Sky.

“It was difficult to miss these games. The second injury against Inter was definitely more problematic, not least because it lengthened the recovery time and it’s not easy to return both in terms of the muscle and in terms of physicality.

“Now I’m fine, and after two months in which I couldn’t help the team I hope from Saturday until mid-July I can go on non-stop.”

The Bianconeri face a fight for a fifth-consecutive Scudetto, with Napoli just three points behind them at the top of Serie A.

“It’s clear that it’s better to be ahead and have your destiny in your own hands than it is to chase.

“We know it won’t be easy, there are a lot of games to go and we have obstacles in our way which won’t be easy to clear.

“The secret is to take it one game at a time, without thinking about the table or anything else. That’s always been our secret, and it should stay that way in the final stretch.

“We’re ahead of a great team who are winning compliments from everyone, which they deserve because they’re having a great campaign.

“Our goal is to keep going until the end and get the final victory.”
:weee:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
from vs:
Balzarini (Mediaset Premium)
Nothing in particular for Chiello and for the moment does not make instrumental examinations.

precaution? :xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)