Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (77 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
As for the pros and cons of Chiellini's injury. Barzagli might bring more composure. Chiellini would have brought grinta and that nigglyness. He's famous for getting under players skin and putting them off their game. I think we haven't lost or won anything in the grand scheme of things.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't mind that. I had no idea about this club. Ever watched any other games there?
Yeah I just hope that Barza is 100 percent. Nah I havent man, didn't know about it before this. I spoke to the guy, he is opening up at around 3, said get there relatively early. Ill probably be there aroudn 3 30.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Poor Giorgio :cry:

Though truth be told if someone was to ask me that I had to choose to lose a first team player to injury for the final I would of picked Chellini.

He's the only one we could replace adequately.

Lets win it for Giorgio!

- - - Updated - - -

:D

His injury might be a blessing in disguise. Would always fear that he slips in a crucial moment, makes reckless challenge inside the box, or make some other costly error. I'm sorry that he'll miss probably the most important game of his career, but at the same time feel a lot calmer that he'll be out. Next year when we get to the final he'll have his chance again.
Especially at corners :scared:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think people who expect Barca to be only possession based tiki-taka team will be suprised too. They rely heavily on counters and extremely direct approach of punishing space given to them. Both vs Real and Bayern games, they spent alot of time going deep and patiently waiting for oppositon to have lots of possession then pressure and transition quickly. Luis Enrique defenitely made them a direct first team even if they hold lots of possession still vs more defensive teams. Most telling is if they are leading, you will see them drop off and go deep for last 30 mins or so as I seen them do in plenty big games.
so you think we will hold the ball majority of the time and let them counter attack us?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
so you think we will hold the ball majority of the time and let them counter attack us?
No, vs teams like us they will have more of it. But don't expect them to hold possession for the sake of it, they will fall back occasionally to get space to counter. Tactically they will change when leading to more withdrawn approach too prolly.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No, vs teams like us they will have more of it. But don't expect them to hold possession for the sake of it, they will fall back occasionally to get space to counter. Tactically they will change when leading to more withdrawn approach too prolly.
yeah, ive seen them vs City, PSG and Bayern.

but i think we wont allow them to play the way they prefer. Allegri will outsmart Enrique in that regard.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I think people who expect Barca to be only possession based tiki-taka team will be suprised too. They rely heavily on counters and extremely direct approach of punishing space given to them. Both vs Real and Bayern games, they spent alot of time going deep and patiently waiting for oppositon to have lots of possession then pressure and transition quickly. Luis Enrique defenitely made them a direct first team even if they hold lots of possession still vs more defensive teams. Most telling is if they are leading, you will see them drop off and go deep for last 30 mins or so as I seen them do in plenty big games.
i'm gonna watch their game at home vs bayern in a min...wanna do a report to allegri :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)