Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (114 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
All you bitches that spit on him, Chiello will prove you all wrong. The guy is a legend and one every coach would like to have in an important game. And who are you? Bunch of crybabies and smartasses. Forza Chiello! Recover and go fuck them up a Berlino!

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
All you bitches that spit on him, Chiello will prove you all wrong. The guy is a legend and one every coach would like to have in an important game. And who are you? Bunch of crybabies and smartasses. Forza Chiello! Recover and go $#@! them up a Berlino!
criticizing a player =/= spitting on him

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I'd like pirlo to be injured. The same cannot be said about chiello. He fucks up sometimes, but I think his ruggedness is underrated here. His ability to frustrate and knock opponents is very important, especially for skilfull players like msn . He's able to put them off their game before even tackling them, something barza and bonbon can't do.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So most were saying that Chiellini is a ticking time bomb that he is the one making mistakes and that he is the second player we should worry about after Pirlo that might cost us the match and now everyone is bitching that he is injured? Where are those people who were worried he will make fatal mistakes?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So most were saying that Chiellini is a ticking time bomb that he is the one making mistakes and that he is the second player we should worry about after Pirlo that might cost us the match and now everyone is bitching that he is injured? Where are those people who were worried he will make fatal mistakes?
I wouldn't be worried if barzagli was for sure fit, but since we don't know if he is, I am because the alternative to chiellini is ogbonna.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
You guys know that a Pirlo FK or one of his long balls can decide the game, right?
And so could one of his patented shitty passes and it'll be against the best countering team in the world. It's funny few years ago whenever the ball was passed to Pirlo I could relax for a few seconds, but now it's the exact opposite. Only chiellini makes me more nervous with possession.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
And so could one of his patented $#@!ty passes and it'll be against the best countering team in the world. It's funny few years ago whenever the ball was passed to Pirlo I could relax for a few seconds, but now it's the exact opposite. Only chiellini makes me more nervous with possession.
Relax. Pirlo will do fine. He's up for this, he wants this.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Because the alternative to Chiellini is Ogbonna

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
And so could one of his patented $#@!ty passes and it'll be against the best countering team in the world. It's funny few years ago whenever the ball was passed to Pirlo I could relax for a few seconds, but now it's the exact opposite. Only chiellini makes me more nervous with possession.
I just can't understand that underestimating of Pirlo.I just can't.Just pointing out his weaknesses and not a single word about his qualities.One ball/pass and GAME OVER,remember?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I just can't understand that underestimating of Pirlo.I just can't.Just pointing out his weaknesses and not a single word about his qualities.One ball/pass and GAME OVER,remember?
Thing is Marchisio makes those passes nowadays as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)