Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (83 Viewers)

Nov 17, 2012
shame he didn't do the King Kong celebration. great match capitano!
True, he's been an absolute animal these last few weeks. Hells went beast mode vs Real Madrid and now the Coppa Final; the King Kong celebration would've topped it off nicely haha.
However, it is real good seeing the OLD beastly Chiello back, hopefully he can stay at this kind of level, hopefully with Bonucci getting better every year, Barzagli being his brilliant self, and a fully healed Caceres and possibly Rugani we'll have the best defense in Europe next season! We just have to find an heir to Evra in the instance Matiello is perma-broken.. :(

- - - Updated - - -

GRINTAAAAAA :heart:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Tell me in detail, what you hope for their beloved, xavi? Please don't spare any details.
I hope he has a splendid final. I hope Luis Enrique introduces him into the game at some point so he can perform his duties to the best of his ability. I hope that he enjoys his final minutes as a Barca player surrounded by his peers playing a wonderful, vibrant and amazing brand of football, representing himself and the city and club of Barcelona to the best of his ability...

Nah, I hope he contracts cholera before the game and Pogba fly-kicks him to the head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)