Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (99 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This man is already getting into the pensioner zone.

At one moment he did a pass SO BAD to Bonucci that even BONUCCI had to scream to him like "WTF was that???".

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

At one moment he did a pass SO BAD to Bonucci that even BONUCCI had to scream to him like "WTF was that???".
i saw that.. and i was like what da hell is going on?! i bet people at the stadium laughed at this.. chiellini is like a very bad football player but great defender. you know like gatusso :D

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
He looks absolutely miserable with the ball at his feet. He's like begging the players around him to not pass the ball to him, add to that nervousness of big matches and you've got a retarded clown on the pitch.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I noticed. Chiellini is a beast defender but never give him the ball, I can't believe how bad he is with a ball even at this age.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Chiellini should play at back 4. He has his moments and his form is not like used to, but I still believe he'd gain the most out of 4 man backline. Chiellini - Barzagli duo is the way to go.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
He was terrible. Among our back 3. I seriously think once Barzagli returns, we can consider having Caceres on his position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)