Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (48 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
My god you do not have a single funny bone in your body.
I'm still yet to laugh at any of your posts. I just don't seek validation on football forums. It's pathetic how hard people try to get laughs on here by going off topic and generally resorting to gay inside humour. It's not that I don't have a sense of humour, you're just not funny...

Alright buddy?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Nzoric is very funny. I log onto this forum just to see what he posts.
He's in the top 50 posters here. Don't hate
Ah wahhh?? Top 50 posters? gee whiz he must not be a ghey kent at all then.

I know I'm contradicting myself by going on a not-funny, off topic rant but it has to be said. There is a new wave of posters like Nzoric, Rus, Zoso, Bianconero_Aus (even though the latter two are good blokes) and yourself that have dragged this forum down with crappy forum humour usually in the wrong threads. Gay memes and "football genius lvl 100000" and this chummy jokes about each other shit is excruciating to look at. I used to piss myself laughing on this forum day-to-day with blokes like dru, swag, boswell, burke, the pado and lawnchair bes (to name a few) constantly dishing out the fun. I can't make a real specific distinction between the content of posts then and now, but I assure you they were actually funny and genuine people (and they also knew a hell of a lot more about football). Even Jack was less serious :D. There was a minority of dikheeds like any forum but no one used to get ganged up on and bullied like I see so often these days. I genuinely feel sorry for people like Badass. He might be a dork from time to time but seriously, you're all a bunch immature sh!ts when it comes to any posters you don't like or you disagree with. Unfortunately that aforementioned group of quality posters has disintegrated and been replaced.

Don't blame me for not having much to laugh at and not many people to joke with. I just come on and talk about Juve and football and when I go to a players thread or a match thread I shouldn't have to see your annoying crap that is supposedly so damn funny. The only reason I'm compelled to write this is the irony of seeing Mr. top 50 (one of the main anti-funny perpetrators on here) tell me I don't have a sense of humour :howler: it's not my fault I don't find you funny.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Ah wahhh?? Top 50 posters? gee whiz he must not be a ghey kent at all then.

I know I'm contradicting myself by going on a not-funny, off topic rant but it has to be said. There is a new wave of posters like Nzoric, Rus, Zoso, Bianconero_Aus (even though the latter two are good blokes) and yourself that have dragged this forum down with crappy forum humour usually in the wrong threads. Gay memes and "football genius lvl 100000" and this chummy jokes about each other shit is excruciating to look at. I used to piss myself laughing on this forum day-to-day with blokes like dru, swag, boswell, burke, the pado and lawnchair bes (to name a few) constantly dishing out the fun. I can't make a real specific distinction between the content of posts then and now, but I assure you they were actually funny and genuine people (and they also knew a hell of a lot more about football). Even Jack was less serious :D. There was a minority of dikheeds like any forum but no one used to get ganged up on and bullied like I see so often these days. I genuinely feel sorry for people like Badass. He might be a dork from time to time but seriously, you're all a bunch immature sh!ts when it comes to any posters you don't like or you disagree with. Unfortunately that aforementioned group of quality posters has disintegrated and been replaced.

Don't blame me for not having much to laugh at and not many people to joke with. I just come on and talk about Juve and football and when I go to a players thread or a match thread I shouldn't have to see your annoying crap that is supposedly so damn funny. The only reason I'm compelled to write this is the irony of seeing Mr. top 50 (one of the main anti-funny perpetrators on here) tell me I don't have a sense of humour :howler: it's not my fault I don't find you funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)