Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (76 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The old Chiello returns, what a game. Bailed Bonucci out more times than I care to remember.

As for that tackle. Meh, I don't mind dirty players at all. I just despise the Mexes types who literally punch people when they're not looking.

Even in the slow mo replay last night, Chiellini clearly went for the ball. Good lad Chiellini keep it up.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
The old Chiello returns, what a game. Bailed Bonucci out more times than I care to remember.

As for that tackle. Meh, I don't mind dirty players at all. I just despise the Mexes types who literally punch people when they're not looking.

Even in the slow mo replay last night, Chiellini clearly went for the ball. Good lad Chiellini keep it up.
In most situations I'd call Chiellini a tough player who likes to get stuck in. Occasionally his tackles are too much, but compared to assholes like Madrid's Pepe who live to injure people & your example of Mexes cowardly play, Chiellini is rather saintly.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Giorgio made Biabiany look like Juve material just because he is stupid going so far up the field, stupid stupid stupid way for defender to play.
He should receive the ball hold it maximum for 1 second and pass it, that is all he should do otherwise he is making us suffer because he sucks with the ball and is not inteligent enough to play with the ball.
And wtf is he doing at opposing part of the field constantly, he is CB, Conte is to blame.

Jul 20, 2012
Biabiany didnt do much for the most part of the game. When I saw Biabiany run at chiellini like that I remembered the Real game and thought he was going to do the same thing instead he lets him run past him

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Well that's what I've been saying. It's not Chiello's fault, but he pushes forward way too many times, leaving us exposed at the back.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
chelini isnt in next match again realmadrid
seem ogbona or casaress be His successor in the game
but chelini is king of defense and he can help to forward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)