Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (23 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:shifty: :D
@Osman The cussing is unfortunate but necessary, particularly with some of the names being suggested in the wishlist thread. I just lose it and completely flip when guys like Osvaldo, Pazzini, Aquilani, Montolivo, Ranocchia, and Astori are mentioned (perhaps a few other players as well) :D

Nov 17, 2012
@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=271" target="_blank">Osman</a> The cussing is unfortunate but necessary, particularly with some of the names being suggested in the wishlist thread. I just lose it and completely flip when guys like Osvaldo, Pazzini, Aquilani, Montolivo, Ranocchia, and Astori are mentioned (perhaps a few other players as well) :D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
@Osman The cussing is unfortunate but necessary, particularly with some of the names being suggested in the wishlist thread. I just lose it and completely flip when guys like Osvaldo, Pazzini, Aquilani, Montolivo, Ranocchia, and Astori are mentioned (perhaps a few other players as well) :D
I wouldn't turn my nose up at Montolivo or Ranocchia. At least not yet. I spewed at the acquisition of Barzagli.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
although he was playing hurt that's not an excuse.
He was deemed fit enough to play and disappointed, I would have rather him not play at all based on his form (Juventus would too)
forza GiorGio

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Juventus’ defensive headache for their trip to Livorno should ease with the return of Giorgio Chiellini.

The latter has been out of action since picking up a muscle problem on the Friday before the 3-0 win over Napoli two weeks ago.

Juve will travel to Tuscany without the suspended duo of Angelo Ogbonna and Leonardo Bonucci, while there is a doubt regarding the fitness of Andrea Barzagli.

“There is an emergency, but I should play at the Picchi if there are no surprises before then,” stated the former Amaranto stopper.

“I’m feeling good and I am available.”

Chiellini could be asked to play in the middle of a back-three with Martin Caceres and Federico Peluso on either side.

“It makes no difference for me,” stated the man who is usually used on the left of the trio. “I’m always at the disposal of boss Antonio Conte.

“We were in great shape before the international break and now we want to start again from where we left off.”

Juventus are now just one point behind leaders Roma.

“We’re not thinking about top spot just yet. We are going down our path and Roma are going down theirs.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)